Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She better be 💯 accurate with her receipts and accusations, because it will come back and bite her hard.
I think over on Tattle they’re still waiting for Aimless case worker to arrest them 🤣
I'm still waiting on aimless sending police to me after reporting her to rspca for leaving the cats.............which she did leave on their own.

I'm still waiting on aimless sending police to me after reporting her to rspca for leaving the cats.............which she did leave on their own.
I’m still waiting for shameless to have a fecking bath & to wash its minging sweaty greasy hair & to stop lying every time it opens it fat fecking mouth. 🙄🐽🐀

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Sharon should get that comment posted up and respond cos she’s bloody brilliant ! Unless she’s already in the clink ! Correct me if I’m wrong but was this hard drive not spoken about months ago ? When she still doing her ice baths and Harley was back .. for one day 🤣. Why wait until now to report it ??
I was told to either deactivate my social media or keep it very private . My house was vandalised with paint along with 3 cars and the PF decided without my knowledge to add it to the charge he was already in prison for . Was charged with stalking but never went to court .. and Vav thinks she’s gonna change the system for a few people not agreeing with her …I’ll wait ….

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Hud the bus guys don't know if anyone else has been thinking this or if it's already been mentioned but I bet she targeted Chelsea especially to make her out to be a tit after being called out by several SEN parents then being dropped by that SEN group she was in . Chelsea got it from her coz she was angry at the SEN community she would have reached out to her knowing exactly what her main goal was to emotionally torture 1 of there group . She would also of been seething at the respect Chelsea is shown by other SEN mums whilst they were 'friends' the fact Chelsea had a loving husband wouldn't have helped Chelsea's fate either .
Chelsea’s hubby if your around reading let Chelsea know we are all sending our kind regards

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
Women are murdered every damn day by people they have had to report multiple times.

These are the serious allegations. These are the women that need supported by police.

A quick Google will tell you that Police Scotland will doing nothing to help a tramp that can't handle people not liking her.

Having an opinion is not a criminal offence. This isn't even a hate crime. Stop wasting their time you utter gutter wench