Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
You’s all gunna make me cry 😭❤️ never ever had support like this from my own mother and strangers on the internet care about me 😭❤️ Thankyou honestly I can’t thank yous enough xxxx
You've said what people have wanted to say for a long time. But as you can see what's happened with Chelsea, it's not always easy.
Thank you for your service. The real MVP

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
You’s all gunna make me cry 😭❤️ never ever had support like this from my own mother and strangers on the internet care about me 😭❤️ Thankyou honestly I can’t thank yous enough xxxx
Look people think we are horrible bridge dwellers. But believe it or not, we actually care about each other. Yes sometimes we may disagree, but we deal with it and move on. We aren’t a bad bunch, even if the huns think we are, we are intelligent and versed in good communication, they can’t count to 10 so it goes over their heads.
Which is why they only know two words, jealousy and Martha.

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
You've said what people have wanted to say for a long time. But as you can see what's happened with Chelsea, it's not always easy.
Thank you for your service. The real MVP
Haha Thankyou lol yous are honestly the best bunch the laughs I’ve had from yous all, LETS CONTINUE to call her out on her bullshit till I hit 600k and then are they gunna call me jealous then ? LMAO joking but it’s a good point lol xx

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha Thankyou lol yous are honestly the best bunch the laughs I’ve had from yous all, LETS CONTINUE to call her out on her bullshit till I hit 600k and then are they gunna call me jealous then ? LMAO joking but it’s a good point lol xx
Their all gunning for you bcos they can’t take you down 💃🥰 and by god well all keep showing her utter bullshit lies! Keep shining like the star you are! ♥️

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki

I demand one phone call to Deliveroo.

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Right here I’m a big believer in all like law of attraction/ spirit stuff and yeah but anyway the day I called Steph vavron out..I got a 3 bedroom house that I have been searching for 8 months. And the landlords were like no no no we want a family in our 3 bedrooms but the day I called her out I got the most stunning house I’ve ever viewed to this date. I’ve just called her out again with a video I’ve just won £50 ...now is this the universe telling me I’m doing the right thing or what? Cos what the hell this can’t just be coincidental now that I’ve uploaded another one and won £50. LOL

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Right here I’m a big believer in all like law of attraction/ spirit stuff and yeah but anyway the day I called Steph vavron out..I got a 3 bedroom house that I have been searching for 8 months. And the landlords were like no no no we want a family in our 3 bedrooms but the day I called her out I got the most stunning house I’ve ever viewed to this date. I’ve just called her out again with a video I’ve just won £50 ...now is this the universe telling me I’m doing the right thing or what? Cos what the hell this can’t just be coincidental now that I’ve uploaded another one and won £50. LOL
Well done 👏 congrats on your house and spend your £50 treating yourself 🤩