Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki

I demand one phone call to Deliveroo.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Right here I’m a big believer in all like law of attraction/ spirit stuff and yeah but anyway the day I called Steph vavron out..I got a 3 bedroom house that I have been searching for 8 months. And the landlords were like no no no we want a family in our 3 bedrooms but the day I called her out I got the most stunning house I’ve ever viewed to this date. I’ve just called her out again with a video I’ve just won £50 ...now is this the universe telling me I’m doing the right thing or what? Cos what the hell this can’t just be coincidental now that I’ve uploaded another one and won £50. LOL
Go Dragons Den GIF by CBC

May 24, 2024
The World
Miaaaowww , gunning for Sharon . Nah , no bullying going on , on her page whatsoever , bastards , cretins etc name calling . You utter bleep !
‘She thinks she’s better than everyone else’

You can tell none of these people have any self awareness or had therapy.
Sweetie… ‘thinks she’s better than everyone else’ is an internal thought. YOU think this.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Can actually see all the downfall already. Totally stuck her foot in it. Her phone will get checked aswell & it doesn’t matter what you delete beefy. They can get it back so ALLLL the trolling you’ve done will come back aswell
If she's told that cop she's had threating messages sent to her phone they can seize it and she'll get a shock if they do I had threatening messages years ago and a few days after I told them that and the sarg had time to look over what I'd said they appeared at my door saying they were sorry they'd have to seize my phone . I was fuming I was like you can't seize my phone I'm the bloody victim . I said no I'm not handing it over this is not fair and I was in floods of tears . I handed it over and didn't get it back for a year and no convictions were ever made . I was quite naive back then thankfully I didn't have anything on it that was detrimental to me but telling a cop you've had threatening messages is giving them the green flag to seize and look into everything on your phone .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
If she's told that cop she's had threating messages sent to her phone they can seize it and she'll get a shock if they do I had threatening messages years ago and a few days after I told them that and the sarg had time to look over what I'd said they appeared at my door saying they were sorry they'd have to seize my phone . I was fuming I was like you can't seize my phone I'm the bloody victim . I said no I'm not handing it over this is not fair and I was in floods of tears . I handed it over and didn't get it back for a year and no convictions were ever made . I was quite naive back then thankfully I didn't have anything on it that was detrimental to me but telling a cop you've had threatening messages is giving them the green flag to seize and look into everything on your phone .
The thing is, as soon as you retaliate or swear back at anyone you have no leg to stand on either, she would of been told this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Right here I’m a big believer in all like law of attraction/ spirit stuff and yeah but anyway the day I called Steph vavron out..I got a 3 bedroom house that I have been searching for 8 months. And the landlords were like no no no we want a family in our 3 bedrooms but the day I called her out I got the most stunning house I’ve ever viewed to this date. I’ve just called her out again with a video I’ve just won £50 ...now is this the universe telling me I’m doing the right thing or what? Cos what the hell this can’t just be coincidental now that I’ve uploaded another one and won £50. LOL
You go girl ♥️ the universe is on your side for sure 🥰

May 24, 2024
The World
do that. I don’t have time to delete all the nudes of my man 🤣🤣