Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
So she’s been to Ellon Police station and saw one officer and reckons someone’s going to be charged today already even though she hasn’t provided anything other than her word only
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not a fecking chance! She will have seen a PC who has a massive workload and this will not be a priority. I imagine whoever she saw had been well briefed on how to behave with her etc and they will know lots of history already from TT, School and SW as they do their research before such appointments . What an embarrassment she continues to make of herself!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki

I demand one phone call to Deliveroo.
Better be a Chinese! My fav

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s been to Ellon Police station and saw one officer and reckons someone’s going to be charged today already even though she hasn’t provided anything other than her word only
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not a fecking chance! She will have seen a PC who has a massive workload and this will not be a priority. I imagine whoever she saw had been well briefed on how to behave with her etc and they will know lots of history already from TT, School and SW as they do their research before such appointments . What an embarrassment she continues to make of herself!
She’s full of s like I said earlier, we have been getting interviewed since late last year/early this year and I mean days upon days of interviews and these animals still haven’t been arrested even with proof, I can’t say too much obviously but one of the accused has even admitted it and until the investigation is finished and proof handed over the the cps they can not get a charge sheet 🤬🤯 and she’s spouting this se. Hopefully by the end of this week that will be our side done and it can move forward quickly and she’s had about an hour and half interview no evidence held over and voila people are getting charged 😂😭🤬

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
But is anyone laughing at the thought of everyone huddled round the desk at the police station reading the tattle wiki as part of the investigation 😂.
She really thinks she is something. People have been dealing with trolls and hate since the internet begun but Stephanie Vavron is gonna put a stop to it all. I hope she realises she hasn't scared anyone into being quiet. She just couldnt handle the amount of people calling her out! And this is her narc way of dealing with it. Its giving unhinged Steph, even for you.