Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
If she's told that cop she's had threating messages sent to her phone they can seize it and she'll get a shock if they do I had threatening messages years ago and a few days after I told them that and the sarg had time to look over what I'd said they appeared at my door saying they were sorry they'd have to seize my phone . I was fuming I was like you can't seize my phone I'm the bloody victim . I said no I'm not handing it over this is not fair and I was in floods of tears . I handed it over and didn't get it back for a year and no convictions were ever made . I was quite naive back then thankfully I didn't have anything on it that was detrimental to me but telling a cop you've had threatening messages is giving them the green flag to seize and look into everything on your phone .
Oh the videos of her n ryland on they're getting kinky on Halloween night 🤣🤣🤣roleplaying Harley Quinn n the joker

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Right where do I get this slimming jags 😂
I’m amazed …she has got skinny by sitting in pip mansion with zero motivation in her jammies all summer! Where do I sign up? ✍🏾 save me going to the gym and counting cals every day 😂😂😂😂😂
I bought them n knocked me really really ill for the 6 weeks I took them I ended up with pain all over my body and was sick so much black tar was coming up I ended up on antibiotics for a month

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Don’t see her staying in her own lane when she was interacting with someone’s abuser she inserted herself right in their with the brother’s ex girlfriend to cause harm so do if mad Pam , also it’s not a serious allegation it’s just serious the social services are involve that’s a change of the s story, how does this person know they have dismissed it would be pretty fast work to do that seeing as they would have to investigate a serious issue but it’s not that serious is it Steph, also Rachel spicer I really like you but not cool getting involved with vav.
IMG_4623.jpeg IMG_4624.jpeg IMG_4625.jpeg IMG_4626.jpeg

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I do have a theory, the whole cps/police gig is made up. Reason being she’s trying to intimidate someone or more than one to speaking up, maybe aimed to chelsie.

Regarding cps she needed a cover story why will be max off TT yet still her to be victim (I’ve commented two comments on the angering bw video, comments been removed in a split second, my guess is his dad stepped up, maybe the grandparents.

On police, literally not one sentence adding up, it’s not how CPS and police works. I would bet large sum today video was smoke screen, she filmed it this way to give credibility to the story. Which she haven’t achieved.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I do have a theory, the whole cps/police gig is made up. Reason being she’s trying to intimidate someone or more than one to speaking up, maybe aimed to chelsie.

Regarding cps she needed a cover story why will be max off TT yet still her to be victim (I’ve commented two comments on the angering bw video, comments been removed in a split second, my guess is his dad stepped up, maybe the grandparents.
Taken them long enough ! She’s at it regardless , no one is scared of her and her boggin maw and stinky Nan. Sooner she realises that the better