Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Latest bullshit
That'll include all your videos and clap backs that you post VaV ... which they don't need a pen drive to see they just need to look at your acc ... stupid stupid girl . So went in about allegations concerning your child & you managed to change the interview to your pen drive you have 🤣🤣🤣 ... humouring you is what they've done.

Last edited:

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
elvis presley dance GIF by hoppip

Okay lassies, I'm starting a Zumba class in D Hall every Monday at 5pm, refreshments provided out of a kitty of our canteen money.
Refresher bars, pickled onion monster munch and long life donuts.
Form an orderly queue.
I bags a bottom bunk by the way and I don't want put in with Did ye Aye as my roomie, she'd be a pure wee riot and I'm very impressionable. We'd end up getting our privelleges of cleaning the cludgies taken away.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
So the interview is over.
It’s gone from being accused of the most serious crime against her son,to now being giddy with relief that her harassers are going to be in trouble.
The police ain’t policing !
Does she not see CLA vids with the police ... they're not interested they've got better things to do with their time. Absolutely hilarious ,driving out of station while videoing yourself . Oh and her comments about a Elgin woman ... VaV you're a walking contradiction luv.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
could it be that they caught a peado who had vast amount of vids of M from her TT,insta, you tube🤷‍♀️ .... we will never know, but she'll stick with troll story cause it suits her followers of delusional, thick followers and her to incite hate and her stupid clapbacks to folk she's blocked so they can't answer .. For M I hope she keeps him off
That thought crossed my mind over the weekend.that Ms face/body had been used in some skanks video collection.
And that the call on the Thursday?(the airport one) was to tell her what had been found.
It’s one of the reasons that even innocent videos of children are better kept offline.we can all imagine how they could be used. Very grim.
Or it could have been a load of BS right from the start. Attention seeking behaviour.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Does she not see CLA vids with the police ... they're not interested they've got better things to do with their time. Absolutely hilarious ,driving out of station while videoing yourself . Oh and her comments about a Elgin woman ... VaV you're a walking contradiction luv.
I have just had a look on the ‘Elgin woman’s page.
She is so articulate and classy. The exact opposite of the other one.
Her response was just perfect .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Pretty sure the police would ask that you try and reduce your social media presence

Including not making a tiktok whilst driving home about your visit to the cop shop or inciting the huns on said tiktok!

She needs locking up herself!

Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻look at that tho managed to go and get her nails done before her app with the police. I have watched this again and she is at Ellon police station. So she did not wait in town for a police app cx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
elvis presley dance GIF by hoppip

Okay lassies, I'm starting a Zumba class in D Hall every Monday at 5pm, refreshments provided out of a kitty of our canteen money.
Refresher bars, pickled onion monster munch and long life donuts.
Form an orderly queue.
I bags a bottom bunk by the way and I don't want put in with Did ye Aye as my roomie, she'd be a pure wee riot and I'm very impressionable. We'd end up getting our privelleges of cleaning the cludgies taken away.
Chilli sensations or am no gawn😤😤

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻look at that tho managed to go and get her nails done before her app with the police. I have watched this again and she is at Ellon police station. So she did not wait in town for a police app cx
What a liar, did she not say she had to be in Aberdeen for the police app?! These allegations but priority was to get her nails done 🤬

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’ve cried over my mum today 😂😂 but I’ve had a right laugh with people in here that’s made me forget ❤️ xxx
I’m so glad we’ve made you feel a bit better. Life’s hard , but we get through. You’ll get there. Same earlier with my son at the school. You bunch of trolls make me feel less insane, and your a bit funny sometimes .. no giving yous too much smoke up your arses, don’t want yous to think I’m one of vavs huns🤣xxx

(Originally just wrote hun, but don’t know how people would take it sees as it’s the old firm this weekend😉💚)