Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
But see if you listen to what she’s said, I’ve just had to chance to listen to the full thing. On Saturday, she wasn’t sure what day to say just listen to her…. Her pal burst out crying that the police were finally going to do something….. so she had the call, was it Thursday night, before she left about the apparent abuse of the worst kind on M, so she’s saying that was all resolved in that convo as you know she went to London and got back to her house early hours of the morning 😏 she’s full of se, how could she know that the police were going to do anything on Saturday 🤬
Was M not going to his dad after school when she was away🤔 pretty sure she said that in her video ... so dad would have got a call too as he was in his care

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Sure Sharon hasn’t accused her ex husband of DV wow Steph you have a cheek to call out anyone parenting.
IMG_4613.jpeg
This VaV is trolling & inciting hate...there goes your so called case luv... police will love this evidence 👏👏👏 , you are indeed wasting their time and actively encouraging your huns... the words forgotton that woman, means you've actively engaged in targeting her .. duh!!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
elvis presley dance GIF by hoppip

Okay lassies, I'm starting a Zumba class in D Hall every Monday at 5pm, refreshments provided out of a kitty of our canteen money.
Refresher bars, pickled onion monster munch and long life donuts.
Form an orderly queue.
I bags a bottom bunk by the way and I don't want put in with Did ye Aye as my roomie, she'd be a pure wee riot and I'm very impressionable. We'd end up getting our privelleges of cleaning the cludgies taken away.

Are you pair related ?! 🤣