Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
If she's told that cop she's had threating messages sent to her phone they can seize it and she'll get a shock if they do I had threatening messages years ago and a few days after I told them that and the sarg had time to look over what I'd said they appeared at my door saying they were sorry they'd have to seize my phone . I was fuming I was like you can't seize my phone I'm the bloody victim . I said no I'm not handing it over this is not fair and I was in floods of tears . I handed it over and didn't get it back for a year and no convictions were ever made . I was quite naive back then thankfully I didn't have anything on it that was detrimental to me but telling a cop you've had threatening messages is giving them the green flag to seize and look into everything on your phone .
And vav said herself she delete nothing 😆

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
So I seen Holly&theboys defending her, I wonder if she’s seen Vags comments or tweets whatever it was about peaches geldoff…. Different situations but addictions at the end of the day 😏 wonder if she will still think the sun shines oot her arse
Not keen on that girl to much. Can't out my finger on it..... .desperate to be liked

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
elvis presley dance GIF by hoppip

Okay lassies, I'm starting a Zumba class in D Hall every Monday at 5pm, refreshments provided out of a kitty of our canteen money.
Refresher bars, pickled onion monster munch and long life donuts.
Form an orderly queue.
I bags a bottom bunk by the way and I don't want put in with Did ye Aye as my roomie, she'd be a pure wee riot and I'm very impressionable. We'd end up getting our privelleges of cleaning the cludgies taken away.
Vavila priestly is in the building singing one for the money

I said one where's the money
2 ask n be blocked
3 get ready
for the back seat fiesta cock
So why don't u go get yourself some blues
U can do anything but don't try to accuse cause you'll loose
U can lock me up or feel my ass
Are u ok hunnie on them skinny jabs
So don't u make me get my pen drive
On u
U can do anything but don't step on mum's Lily Kelly shoes

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
so this is 3rd party information that may or may not have come from a police officer, if you believe your a victim of a crime no matter how big or small it is, they will invite you in for a talk with an empathetic officer normally one who is office based, everyone is entitled to report what they deem as a crime everything you report to the police warrants a crime reference number incase she pops one of them out in 2 weeks,
They are trained to listen and allow seem empathetic to your situation in reality they don’t give a dam because no one follows or listening to the advice given to them so they will educate them on how to keep themselves safe online but the biggest one of all she will have been asked or advised that coming away from social media and sharing no information about outings or business trips, they would also ask her to refrain from posting this on social media as it will go against anything that they try to investigate, if anything that meeting with the one officer what a meeting on how to yourself and family safe by someone who’s trained in cyber bullying or cyber attacks 😂😂😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Wow what a catch up! Been out with my son for a lovely evening of quality time 😊
Sharon if you read here ur video is spot on Classy and brilliantly done!
Boo I hope you are OK! Dont let these people bring you down, although we love ur videos if it starts affecting ur mental health nothing is worth that! I think ur bloody lovely down to earth and don't deserve to get s of anyone!
As for Vav, I don't think there any words I could use that haven't already been said! What a whopper of a woman! Infact she represents absolutely nothing I would ever want to be in a woman! And the sweaty ass bestie in her comments thinking she's the strong single Mama.......Now she rages me like no other! Wish someone would take these 2 fers down of that app grrrr so fustrating x