Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
These people are nae wise it’s not a crime having an opinion on someone on the internet go look it up and it’s defo not a hate crime, people are commenting on what she is putting out to the public, she discusses people on her platform so they can get her done, she has opened a can of worms as if she is saying people are speaking about her then the police will need to check her phone as well and something tells me she has plenty burner accounts same goes with her family and mods. I hope your ready Steph plus no one has forgotten about you interacting with an abuser I hope HAHM is seeking legal advice on what you and her care giver were plotting, no one has threatened you no one is stalking you they are simple having an opinion on your life you put out to the public.
IMG_4630.jpeg IMG_4631.jpeg IMG_4632.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
I beg to differ when your daughters such a scumbag hen, you had a few voddies??
No you haven’t got time to now Steph has you on the payroll eh Pam 😂 I hope you are declaring all your earnings and your daughter is paying the correct NI and tax 😏 Doesn’t Nana also work for Steph 👍🏻 I do hope that doesn’t affect her pension.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
These people are nae wise it’s not a crime having an opinion on someone on the internet go look it up and it’s defo not a hate crime, people are commenting on what she is putting out to the public, she discusses people on her platform so they can get her done, she has opened a can of worms as if she is saying people are speaking about her then the police will need to check her phone as well and something tells me she has plenty burner accounts same goes with her family and mods. I hope your ready Steph plus no one has forgotten about you interacting with an abuser I hope HAHM is seeking legal
These people are nae wise it’s not a crime having an opinion on someone on the internet go look it up and it’s defo not a hate crime, people are commenting on what she is putting out to the public, she discusses people on her platform so they can get her done, she has opened a can of worms as if she is saying people are speaking about her then the police will need to check her phone as well and something tells me she has plenty burner accounts same goes with her family and mods. I hope your ready Steph plus no one has forgotten about you interacting with an abuser I hope HAHM is seeking legal advice on what you and her care giver were plotting, no one has threatened you no one is stalking you they are simple having an opinion on your life you put out to the public.
IMG_4630.jpeg IMG_4631.jpeg IMG_4632.jpeg

Remember she got a new phone recently . What happened to the old one ...In the Don is it ?! A few asked her that . Poof , it was gone just like that !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What a liar, did she not say she had to be in Aberdeen for the police app?! These allegations but priority was to get her nails done 🤬

Just watched it back and she said she needs to wait in town to get Lily as app is at 2pm so will need her mum to get her. Think she maybe got max and went back to hers as it's defo Ellon police she was at. She obviously managed to squeeze in getting her nails done before that app.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
IMG_2575.png
Another jealous video 😴
Oh seen this.. but boring so i went snooping ....further down in her vids she talks about a trip to Paris, splashed the cash ,£2000 from her OF money with a girl,who's brother was on love island , apparently.. who she recently met & thought that was a good idea and was stunned she was used 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
But you do have composite bonding on your teeth doesn’t matter if it’s full on not you are false advertising and even the company said it shouldn’t be used on composite bonding. And she doesn’t stand a chance on Tik tok because of her continued lies and more and more as seeing through it.
IMG_4633.jpeg IMG_4635.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4634.jpeg
    IMG_4634.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 50