Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thought she said none of her ex's had been contacted the other day 🤔😂
1000004769.png
Contacting ex’s most folk in Aberdeen know a few of her ex’s how do you think folk knew what she did to them plus one of the ex’s with the young girl who Steph ruined her hair, the mother would love to bump into Steph, no one has contacted his school and for her to suggest that is out of ordered.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning you beauts 😘😘😘

Another thing that popped into my head is ….

The SEN community England Stephanie joined (do knows why both countries have diff rules & laws but anyway 🙄) there’s a lady sarah (who’s autistic herself) shirt read hair and glasses vav used that woman! And Sarah’s spoke about it before but how it’s not been mentioned since I don’t know 🥺🥺

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Morning you beauts 😘😘😘

The SEN community England Stephanie joined (do knows why both countries have diff rules & laws but anyway 🙄) there’s a lady sarah (who’s autistic herself) shirt read hair and glasses vav used that woman! And Sarah’s spoke about it before but how it’s not been mentioned since I don’t know 🥺🥺
I mentioned this last week when I seen a comment from this woman, Wtaf she’s just vile but we know this, she’s a Cnut!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning you beauts 😘😘😘

I think she has commented on Chelsea’s post that she was also used, it’s awful that she uses her autistic son but too use a adult who also autistic for your own gain is disgusting you can just imagine how she will treat M when he is an adult. There is people in Steph’s comments saying she has done things for the Sen community all she has done is use people to get a blue tick and whoever was in the way just got trampled on in the process.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly, I’ve barely slept a wink last night, she’s really angered me with these apparent allegations, even though what we have to do today we have done multiple days so far I never gets any easier 🤬 she’s away lapping the attention up, getting her nails done etc before having to discuss a sensitive situation that turned out to be for her, her, her awwww I hate her

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Honestly, I’ve barely slept a wink last night, she’s really angered me with these apparent allegations, even though what we have to do today we have done multiple days so far I never gets any easier 🤬 she’s away lapping the attention up, getting her nails done etc before having to discuss a sensitive situation that turned out to be for her, her, her awwww I hate her

Oh I get you babe I get you. It's angered me so much. Would not wish any abuse on anyone but she throws around allegations like it's nothing.

If she has went to the police and handed in her "hard drive" let's hope she has put everything in and not only what she wants the police to see. This can open a whole new can of worms for her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How does she know it was ‘trolls’ who contacted the care inspectorate? Surely they follow GPDR and would give names etc. How do they not know it’s a parent or family member of any of the kids? Same with SW, she knows nothing!!!!
They have absolutely no idear who has contacted anyone they just use the narrative it’s always trolls they have absolutely no proof but anyone expect Steph has to show proof it could have been a parent of a child they have absolutely no proof and Steph should really watch what she is saying.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Thought she said none of her ex's had been contacted the other day 🤔😂
1000004769.png
Keep reaching VaV,you've been to police station about a serious incidents and here you are online telling more lies, it's all evidence .. I want to see the PF face when he get this put in front of him/her. VaV you are aware that the jails are releasing peados, rapists,sex offenders early cause there is no room.. and you go to police about strangers online who have a difference of an opinion 🙄

Last edited:

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Morning you beauts 😘😘😘

She used all of them. I don't know the full ins and outs but know most of the SEND Reform England fell out with her because she was taking over probably being the bossy b that she is but like I say I don't know the full story

Last edited: