Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
More negativity this morning. This t is a drain. She makes me feel sick with her massive cans of monster. I don’t get why she thinks it’s “cool” to drink monster, it’s vile
I wonder if she knows the potential damage drinking monster daily can do? Obviously gaining a collab with them is more important than getting heart issues

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Oh Morag you deleted your own comments you fool a lot of people replying to your comment and boom it was gone so don’t try and say Sharon did it ya clown 🤡
Just about to say this as I was the one replying to her fing idiot then after I said internet is forever hope your work and family don’t find out what a nasty bully you are she then deleted it all so Morag it was me ya auld bint and the only one obsessed was you again hope your work doesn’t find out what you’re like on the internet!!!

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
So I was thinking what if nobody is actually calling anybody and it’s all Vav, so what if she reads here and tattle gathers up intel because it’s been said on here someone should call the spa etc but Vav could see that then run with this narrative. It always occurs to me that after someone’s wrote on here/tattle that the next thing it’s happened and it never looks authentic say when she was having the McDs no sign of anything! And the only reason the likes of Loganair got involved because it was actually her Huns tagging them in posts how that’s bang out of order! I’m not saying some people have been contacted but her narrative is coming from us and tattle every single time! 🧐

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
You should know that being from vav camp.
I don't know everything about her it's hard enough keeping up with the last 2 weeks
Screenshot_20240827_075715_TikTok.jpg Thought no-one had contacted Mx dad? Liar liar pants on fi

Screenshot_20240827_075715_TikTok.jpg Thought no-one had contacted Mx dad? Liar liar pants on fi

Screenshot_20240827_075715_TikTok.jpg Thought no-one had contacted Mx dad? Liar liar pants on fire
So has mad Pam lost her job now because of her past ?......

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Can’t even watch much of that utter se!
I have never been more glad to be blocked because I cannot imagine what anybody gains from this nonsense.

Everyrhing is always so negative ….. and talk about BORING?!

Edit: it occurred to me that the old vagasaurus should be asking herself how much credibility she would have with our esteemed Police force when they unearth the “no steps on the plane” saga - which they would. Not that I believe her sty Police story. She’s literally unbelievable.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Can’t even watch that utter se!
I have never been more glad to be blocked because I cannot imagine what anybody gains from this nonsense.

Everyrhing is always so negative ….. and talk about BORING?!
She’s so negative. It’s all negative. Poor me blah blah blah. Chugging monster like she’s amazing cus she drinks it 🙈 I just can’t with her. It’s too embarrassing

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
She’s so negative. It’s all negative. Poor me blah blah blah. Chugging monster like she’s amazing cus she drinks it 🙈 I just can’t with her. It’s too embarrassing
She thinks it’s a flex that she drinks this utter se we all know you’re trying to get them to notice you but I don’t think they want a near 40 year old nobody fae the deen who is as dull as dishwater 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sure hollys took down that video supporting vav she’s another boot who uses the filters to the max and exploits her children every given opportunity cannot stand the woman TikTok’s gone to her head aswell
Make went from being in the darkest of places being an alcoholic to it was just out of control drinking dosent get the same effect does it holly darling exaggerating stories 🙄🙄 I salute all addiction in recovery not her! She uses that for gain writing a book wahahaha nae bother doll

Seriously no offense to anyone with this and I whole heartedly apologise if it does who leaves their kids with a recovering alike you’ve only known for 6 months? Sleeps through alarms boys left on their own ?… too maw holly top maw 🙄🙄

And Craigy boy does not resemble a man to me do the gay guy has taken over diadroa pout 🤢🤢🤢