Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’m sure hollys took down that video supporting vav she’s another boot who uses the filters to the max and exploits her children every given opportunity cannot stand the woman TikTok’s gone to her head aswell
Make went from being in the darkest of places being an alcoholic to it was just out of control drinking dosent get the same effect does it holly darling exaggerating stories 🙄🙄 I salute all addiction in recovery not her! She uses that for gain writing a book wahahaha nae bother doll

Seriously no offense to anyone with this and I whole heartedly apologise if it does who leaves their kids with a recovering alike you’ve only known for 6 months? Sleeps through alarms boys left on their own ?… too maw holly top maw 🙄🙄

And Craigy boy does not resemble a man to me do the gay guy has taken over diadroa pout 🤢🤢🤢
She has taken it down . I noticed last night that she had deleted all the comments , obv not what she was expecting . She is from my neck of the woods , extremely pretty but also extremely fame hungry

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has taken it down . I noticed last night that she had deleted all the comments , obv not what she was expecting . She is from my neck of the woods , extremely pretty but also extremely fame hungry
Apart from vav and the s Andrea Pirlo (Murphy) I’ve never seen anyone love themselves and touch their hair as much as she does yeah if your pretty there’s an elegant way to do it not these air heads 🙄

Clearly as you say the comments weren’t going her way and took it down do your research first holly babe before defending someone you do not know

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Apart from vav and the s Andrea Pirlo (Murphy) I’ve never seen anyone love themselves and touch their hair as much as she does yeah if your pretty there’s an elegant way to do it not these air heads 🙄

Clearly as you say the comments weren’t going her way and took it down do your research first holly babe before defending someone you do not know
Andrea is the same ... fame hungry and copies big creators content all the time . Punts tack all day long . Another one who records her child having a meltdown and posts it . 2 deadbeat baby daddies

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I bought them n knocked me really really ill for the 6 weeks I took them I ended up with pain all over my body and was sick so much black tar was coming up I ended up on antibiotics for a month
Oh feck sakes I’m sorry to hear that. She just slipped up this morning on how she has be drinking loads and loads of water is that not what you have to do? She has literally halved in size though I put in some effort to be lean and fit daily and that t is on there pretending rapid weight loss is just clean eating! Eh no you have to move too Beefy! She is high and manic as she clearly knows she is skinny now and this iswhen she is happiest! Skinny Beefy will do so much more damage though. Skinny beefy is cockier and more untouchable 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Oh feck sakes I’m sorry to hear that. She just slipped up this morning on how she has be drinking loads and loads of water is that not what you have to do? She has literally halved in size though I put in some effort to be lean and fit daily and that t is on there pretending rapid weight loss is just clean eating! Eh no you have to move too Beefy! She is high and manic as she clearly knows she is skinny now and this iswhen she is happiest! Skinny Beefy will do so much more damage though. Skinny beefy is cockier and more untouchable 🤣
Lets see how she copes when she stops them ! Rapid weight loss isn't a good thing . Loads of water :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Surely her huns aren't that daft . She was eating super clean last week , so which one is it ? She will run out of things to say soon . Still hiding behind the counter tho 🤷‍♀️

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Lets see how she copes when she stops them ! Rapid weight loss isn't a good thing . Loads of water :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Surely her huns aren't that daft . She was eating super clean last week , so which one is it ? She will run out of things to say soon . Still hiding behind the counter tho 🤷‍♀️
Shows you have daft they really are weight falling off , ozempic face, needing to drink lots of water , and not ONE of them are asking her why? 🤣🤣🤣 why after sitting in her house all summer has this magically happened 😂😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I bought them n knocked me really really ill for the 6 weeks I took them I ended up with pain all over my body and was sick so much black tar was coming up I ended up on antibiotics for a month

That's must have been horrendous . No thanks , I'll go the grafter's route once my back decides to play fair with me and treadmill out for me the now. Imagine putting yer back out bending doon to the washing machine ! Been like this 2 weeks awaiting appt and walking aboot at times like James Brown getting helped off stage on the Blues Brothers 🥴

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
That's must have been horrendous . No thanks , I'll go the grafter's route once my back decides to play fair with me and treadmill out for me the now. Imagine putting yer back out bending doon to the washing machine ! Been like this 2 weeks awaiting appt and walking aboot at times like James Brown getting helped off stage on the Blues Brothers 🥴
Lol 🤣 James brown 🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yes these influencers don't realise the danger they are putting people in, as no one knows what is in these as they are unlicensed n illegal and a Woman died n many ended up in hospital. I was in agony n I mean I thought I had fibro or something it was a throbbing pain n was moving down my legs and my legs were hard n sore to touch. I think I was in more danger than I realized at the time n should have went to AnE n was violently sick that bad my neighbor heard me being sick from next door. I went to doctor but never said I bought them but I should have. But yes unless monitored n by legit company I would say stay clear

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yes these influencers don't realise the danger they are putting people in, as no one knows what is in these as they are unlicensed n illegal and a Woman died n many ended up in hospital. I was in agony n I mean I thought I had fibro or something it was a throbbing pain n was moving down my legs and my legs were hard n sore to touch. I think I was in more danger than I realized at the time n should have went to AnE n was violently sick that bad my neighbor heard me being sick from next door. I went to doctor but never said I bought them but I should have. But yes unless monitored n by legit company I would say stay clear
All I see on my fyp is people talking about mounjaro. Its everywhere ! Crazy