Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My cows 🤣🤣🤣 ..as for M ,children thrive in a safe environment with boundaries, he's not sitting glued to an ipad or TV or being ignored ... hes being educated and cleary enjoys it & around other children ,included.
It so weird when she says he only settles for her so the whole time his dad has him he doesn’t settle with him it’s such a t way to be putting down another parent she just wants it all about her both dad’s have relationships with their children and she hates that.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
There has to be a concerned local citizen not happy with how quickly they came to a conclusion the most serious allegations against her towards her disabled son were archived in a hour…
It didn't happen , no way no how. Its all for her huns for drama , they are truly dence & that not 1 of them have even asked her but you were only in for 1 hr and got to "very serious" situations sorted with 2 different officers..🤣🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I think it’s all bull the serious concern she has been told to keep max off of social media hopefully by his dad but she needed it to sound more dramatic so said it was something so awful, selling tit on Tik tok shop 5-9 on a Wednesday obviously doesn’t realise most folk don’t get paid till a Friday and it’s nearly the end of August so good luck most folk will be skint but it will be money to top up her account for a amazing brand trip in 2 weeks thoses thick Huns don’t even realise they are paying for her lifestyle while they are struggling,her page isn’t a selling page for Tik tok but because she can’t use max that’s all it is.
So who's dealing with M and getting him ready for bed n stuff... I mean that's most parents busiest time, dinner, bath, bed, ... 🤷‍♀️ granny on the payroll to help with her own grandchild no doubt 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve just watched HAHM post how amazing for Tyler to have such an amazing relationship with his step father for him teaching him life skills vav on the other hand accused most guys she was with of awful things to do with her children and can’t even be nice about lily dad or max dad her ex husband she just doesn’t have it in her, even Rylan was around her children quicker than her knickers drop to the floor.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Dolly dimple is working 5 to 9 lol

Stumbled oot of bed
Into my kitchen
Drunk a empty monster
Trying to get myself some commission
Lied and stretched n filtered myself to look alive

Pam jumped in the car
It's time to make her living
She takes kids to school
Incase I get a b slapping
Cause iam scrolling CC'S from 9 to 5

Working 5 tae 9
I just lie to make a living
Working 5 tae 9
Punting se from ma kitchen

5 tae 9 it's all taking and no giving
I am selfish cow
Rinse my Huns to make a living
And they don't see my lies
And how I cause a big commotion
But ur lies will catch u out
As it's being put into motion

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
What is her problem? Nothing for reported her comment went straight on and never got removed. I don’t like it when people start lying about daft stuff like this cos that’s all it takes for her huns. She has got a vendetta against vav 100% no one reported her comment and she didn’t have to appeal it cos 1. It would have went into my filtered which it never. And 2. I wouldn’t have been able to reply back within seconds of her commenting cos it would have said comment unavailable. She’s just making lies up to suit her narrative now and I don’t like that x

Attachments

• IMG_6521.png
    IMG_6521.png
    205 KB · Views: 101

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

Stumbled oot of bed
Into my kitchen
Drunk a empty monster

Pam jumped in the car
She takes kids to school
Cause iam scrolling CC'S from 9 to 5

Working 5 tae 9
I just lie to make a living
Working 5 tae 9
Punting se from ma kitchen

5 tae 9 it's all taking and no giving
I am selfish cow
Rinse my Huns to make a living
And they don't see my lies
And how I cause a big commotion
But ur lies will catch u out
As it's being put into motion
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHA

May 24, 2024
The World
I think it’s all bull the serious concern she has been told to keep max off of social media hopefully by his dad but she needed it to sound more dramatic so said it was something so awful, selling tit on Tik tok shop 5-9 on a Wednesday obviously doesn’t realise most folk don’t get paid till a Friday and it’s nearly the end of August so good luck most folk will be skint but it will be money to top up her account for a amazing brand trip in 2 weeks thoses thick Huns don’t even realise they are paying for her lifestyle while they are struggling,her page isn’t a selling page for Tik tok but because she can’t use max that’s all it is.
Misuse of police services? Surely there is some sort of slap of the wrist.
SS should see it as a concern a mother would lie about this stuff against her own children for attention online..

May 24, 2024
The World
It didn't happen , no way no how. Its all for her huns for drama , they are truly dence & that not 1 of them have even asked her but you were only in for 1 hr and got to "very serious" situations sorted with 2 different officers..🤣🤣
That in itself should be a crime. Has to be a way this can come back and bite her.
Inform her doctor she needs professional help 😂😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I think the fact it’s not only been disclosed that she’s using slimming jabs but the fact she is lying and hiding it from the huns needs addressed Boo. Fake and false yet again 💋
Yes very dangerous to make people think u can loose weight that quicky and it's safe and natural when it's not....is that not a trigger for people with real ED STEFANNY

May 24, 2024
The World

Stumbled oot of bed
Into my kitchen
Drunk a empty monster

Pam jumped in the car
She takes kids to school