Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Laughable, she barely has him. She has no maternal instinct at all. My boyfriend (my sons dad) works all the hours in the day and I don’t have any family that help really, I do it all myself. Without a moan, or needing validation. She has no clue how hard it is because she’d give her wains to jimmy saville to watch just so she can either punt se or chase cock

Mar 8, 2024
Dolly dimple is working 5 to 9 lol

Stumbled oot of bed
Into my kitchen
Drunk a empty monster
Trying to get myself some commission
Lied and stretched n filtered myself to look alive

Pam jumped in the car
It's time to make her living
She takes kids to school
Incase I get a b slapping
Cause iam scrolling CC'S from 9 to 5

Working 5 tae 9
I just lie to make a living
Working 5 tae 9
Punting se from ma kitchen

5 tae 9 it's all taking and no giving
I am selfish cow
Rinse my Huns to make a living
And they don't see my lies
And how I cause a big commotion
But ur lies will catch u out
As it's being put into motion

🤣🤣🤣
My favorite one yet ...love a bit of Dolly 😍

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Lol did someone say she looked like Molly Mae aye her maw Molly Mahem is mare like it .

Can see the headlines noo.
Molly Mayhem and Harley Furious
Have split up with claims of Furious doll addiction stating back almost a decade and he was seen today carrying out a new state of the art sex doll that was shoved into the back of his renolt Clio. Rumors have it Furious had replaced her with the doll as he seemed to enjoy it's company more and found her more enjoyable n adventures than Molly.

Mayhem who is Known within friend circles as the vanilla pillow princess, is not new to a scandle or 10.
No one knows if this is the end for the most hated couple,but for sale signs have gone from outside pip mansion as it has came to light it was never hers to sell. Police were called out to the incident Sunday night. high pitched screams were heard by 2 local cows in the area. They reported they heard high pitched screams that sounded like a woman but was infact Furious.one woman reported saying she heard "leave my fing dolls u horrible lying evil b". Mayhem refused to comment n carried on selling se on her Ticktock. Posting pics of a wide mouth laughing picture she looked carefree while at a launch ...only her n 2 others attended this.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
It’s scary how high manic and excited she has got since the police drama isn’t it 😳 just shows you how much she thrives on drama and bad stuff as she is literally buzzing 😳 I’d be devastated and unable to face the world if police phoned me with allegations about my son and SW involvment. She is a very unwell , sick and scary bastard. She needs bad stuff to happen to function properly and loves drama and attention whether it’s good or bad. Nut job 🤯

Mar 8, 2024
What se is she spouting? I can’t watch the whole video.
She absolutely loves herself. Her hand movements are just so over the top.
My live, I have, my bundle, my live, my discount, brands have lowered there prices for me.. oh my god shut the do up. You are one horrible looking t. Your fod is massive and you’re ugly as do. You have no mates. No one likes you. You have yourself on a pedestal and no one knows why! The state of ya!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Omg what’s this

Ok quick break down babes ❤️👏🏻

So Steph was with Barry they had a flat he was obsessed with her. Then while with Barry she met Brendan again then boom she was all over him.

So she was with them both, and in the end left Barry. Then sleeping with Brendan on and off. Next thing Brendan never wanted anything to do with her, back to Barry. Boom pregnant.

She was convinced Barry was the dad (se) so her and mad Pam went to Birmingham for a dna. Boom Brendan was the daddy. But he wanted nothing to do with her, so she never told him about it. She went back to Barry and he said he will take on lily as his own. So L was born and Barry was there and they was together for about 9 months and split.

Then Steph went and got in touch with Brendan and the rest is history. Last I heard Brendan is STILL not on the birth certificate even tho he has had his own dna test done.

May 24, 2024
The World
Seen this on tattle so I’d put my weans lives on it she did make that up about Davide spiking her drink and wanting to a her!!!

She’s a vile excuse of a human! And I hope the papers get wind of this sooooooon

Someone give them a wee tip off 🤪🤪
Im not a drinker, not compared to my usual shots..

Not a drinker, or a drinker?