Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What is her problem? Nothing for reported her comment went straight on and never got removed. I don’t like it when people start lying about daft stuff like this cos that’s all it takes for her huns. She has got a vendetta against vav 100% no one reported her comment and she didn’t have to appeal it cos 1. It would have went into my filtered which it never. And 2. I wouldn’t have been able to reply back within seconds of her commenting cos it would have said comment unavailable. She’s just making lies up to suit her narrative now and I don’t like that x

She just wants to jump on the band wagon. What she done last week was disgusting to Chelsea. Yes what she has went through is bad but does not make it ok accusing someone for trolling.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Seen this on tattle so I’d put my weans lives on it she did make that up about Davide spiking her drink and wanting to a her!!!

She’s a vile excuse of a human! And I hope the papers get wind of this sooooooon

Someone give them a wee tip off 🤪🤪

Getting spiked in Aberdeen and getting spiked from Davide.

I mind when she wrote that.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
What is her problem? Nothing for reported her comment went straight on and never got removed. I don’t like it when people start lying about daft stuff like this cos that’s all it takes for her huns. She has got a vendetta against vav 100% no one reported her comment and she didn’t have to appeal it cos 1. It would have went into my filtered which it never. And 2. I wouldn’t have been able to reply back within seconds of her commenting cos it would have said comment unavailable. She’s just making lies up to suit her narrative now and I don’t like that x
Be really careful with her! She is on a mission to cause stress to innocent people 🙈

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
For someone who’s life was in absolute turmoil at the weekend she bounced back quickly didn’t she most would be living on there last nerve your life’s been so shook by trolls stalkers abusers there’s been police calls social work and police interviews! Brands have been contacted ex-partners have been messaged, but bang todays she’s dancing about with floor polishers toxic perfume from china, washing detergent……Sorry sorry am I missing something here am I watching the same bullshit as her followers she’s destroyed someone’s character over the past week and what that’s just suddenly disappeared she has dragged someone’s name thru the gutter who by the way hasn’t appeared back on TikTok so I am hoping she is okay but after seeing her mother comments saying she ill with all this but Robertson jumping back to it buisness as usual and you better believe max will be dragged out for a Special video for all her followers because why should she have to stop filming max why should I stop showing max I will not let the trolls win will be her next fin move you poisonous wee t!!!
Has that Lindsey apologised to Chelsea yet ?

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Seen this on tattle so I’d put my weans lives on it she did make that up about Davide spiking her drink and wanting to a her!!!

She’s a vile excuse of a human! And I hope the papers get wind of this sooooooon

Someone give them a wee tip off 🤪🤪
We need to get this story out there big time to warn others I wonder if bperfect or ekin sue have caught wind of that yet

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just watched this morning video. Both her kids are in school in Aberdeen? Did I hear correctly? She’s in the shire so why aren’t they in shire schools? ASN places are like gold dust so surely her wee boy should be in an ASN place in her local authority?

Yes they are both in Aberdeen schools. I don't think M is in an asn school