Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yes like full force deleting most of their comments cos there’s only so many comments that can say. ‘ your jealous’ before it gets repetitive ..one has boiled me though so I’ve done a video reply I’m so angry and now I don’t let anything bother me I re coup and come back but this comment has sent me west and I think it’s because she said I’m not a mother hahaha xxx

They are the problem they honestly are like a cult. Need to give there head a wobble.

You should reply back and say go ask Steph why she put the wrong baby daddy on the birth certificate Louise. Then when L asked about her passport it said the wrong last name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vav oh the passport office made a mistake 🙃

May 24, 2024
The World
So around the time Vav fell out with Danielle, Danielle took the dignified silence. Vav took to Instagram to inundate herself with ‘friends’ related questions, when nothing was apparent on her social media that would suggest there was an issue. No reason for friends questions to be coming thick and fast out of no where.

She has private conversation with Chelsea with Chelsea assuring her she’s not trolling her.
Chelsea takes the dignified silence, while Vav is on an episode of art attack.

However it’s not Vav that’s straight so social media, it’s everyone else. Both women said nothing, one woman spoke up to defend herself after Vav allowed the narrative to roll and speculation to build.

And these followers can’t see this?
She’s out the gates faster than a greyhound on the track trying to control the narrative.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So why did she lie and say he never got an asn provovison. I also don't understand why he even got into an Aberdeen one when she is in the shire. Driving 40 mins to get kids to school and then back is just ridiculous
Why does she lie about anything? Apparently one of the reasons that went in her favour was she agreed to take him there and back herself and not use transport

Apr 26, 2024
uk
So around the time Vav fell out with Danielle, Danielle took the dignified silence. Vav took to Instagram to inundate herself with ‘friends’ related questions, when nothing was apparent on her social media that would suggest there was an issue. No reason for friends questions to be coming thick and fast out of no where.

She has private conversation with Chelsea with Chelsea assuring her she’s not trolling her.
Chelsea takes the dignified silence, while Vav is on an episode of art attack.

However it’s not Vav that’s straight so social media, it’s everyone else. Both women said nothing, one woman spoke up to defend herself after Vav allowed the narrative to roll and speculation to build.

And these followers can’t see this?
She’s out the gates faster than a greyhound on the track trying to control the narrative.
So spot on!

Vav creates the drama because she knows the victim, poor me narrative is literally all she's got to try and keep her "job"

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Seen this on tattle so I’d put my weans lives on it she did make that up about Davide spiking her drink and wanting to a her!!!

She’s a vile excuse of a human! And I hope the papers get wind of this sooooooon

Someone give them a wee tip off 🤪🤪
Even that doesn't makes sense... im not a drinker and I didn't have my usual amount of shots .... fing speak sense you mental case 🤣