Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She took a screen shot just after her live, but people are selling constantly on lives, there are people selling all the time and triple the amount she does. She’s such a blagger 🤣🤣🤣
But her screen shot shows she’s on the live?? How did she do that after the live if her photo has the ‘live’ symbol? 🤔

May 24, 2024
The World
Great point made by Lrkn27 on TL

She said she doesn't set alarms but an alarm went off on her phone just the other day whilst she was filming

The lies just fall out!
She also said she always wakes up early even without Max. Now the reason she’s slept in is because she doesn’t have Max.

The toon gobshite

Mar 8, 2024
Tan minutes to get ready but stops to make a video, pretending she has coffee in her cup again till she shows the cup and realises it can be seen empty. Doesn’t set an alarm? Does she just say things for the sake of it? She woke up no she was awake then woke up again and was awake. The story of the sleeping doesn’t even make sense cus she’s fing lying. And it’s stupid s she lies about. I don’t get. One side was not curly either both are straight. 😂 she’s so fing irritating. Her talking with her hands is fing ridiculous. She can’t not look at herself in the phone. She is obsessed with herself. The live was sew sew gewd. My hole. Cus you say it was gewd doesn’t mean it was. Stop trying to portray yourself as a successful and happy women. You’re only fooling yourself and your gobshite followers

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She was on a high after her live last night and couldn’t sleep 😂😂😂😂 aye cause you were here and I’ve on TL catching up ya fud….. when she said they not my cows but they are my cows I’m sure I seen someone either here or TL saying something about that yesterday
Me ...I wrote..After a hard day, I like to pull out a chair go outside n look at my Cows. It's great to be around my people. Something like that

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
As I’m sitting in a hospital app I was thinking while reading TL… so you think she’s running with the troll narrative and police because of the Ekin/Davide claims as she knows this will really do her up if someone comes out and confirms she said it.

She would never get an invite to another thing being that much of a danger/risk.
She must have to play nice re Harley as she knows he must have dirt in her especially is she’s told him that about Davide !!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
As I’m sitting in a hospital app I was thinking while reading TL… so you think she’s running with the troll narrative and police because of the Ekin/Davide claims as she knows this will really do her up if someone comes out and confirms she said it.

She would never get an invite to another thing being that much of a danger/risk.
This has been my thoughts all along this is why she’s running about screaming I’ve called the po po 👮 I think she knows if this gets out she is completely finished and she’s trying to fear everyone into silence.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Donald Duck Pain GIF by First We Feast

Manic Beefy pretending she’s happy and unbothered on the daily to everyone 🤣🤣💋

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Always a “ but “ when she admits she’s a Large 😂
Also, “ when you’re a mum do you really have an alarm set “…. Erm yes beefy, most mums set an alarm when they have children, some mums go to work before their children wake up, some mums like to wake up before their kids and have a cuppa in peace. fing hell she’s thick as s

Attachments

• IMG_2099.jpeg
    IMG_2099.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 130
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Always a “ but “ when she admits she’s a Large 😂
Also, “ when you’re a mum do you really have an alarm set “…. Erm yes beefy, most mums set an alarm when they have children, some mums go to work before their children wake up, some mums like to wake up before their kids and have a cuppa in peace. fing hell she’s thick as s
Only a few days ago she said she always wakes up before her alarm that she hasn't set :ROFLMAO: . Seriously how the do is she getting away with all the lying. Its not just us"trolls" that can see it surely

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo

Oh what is these claims about

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
That’s the start of the QVC videos rolling in now the wee cash cow is off limits 😂and the selling lives she never said she would do because she wouldn’t do that to her following 🤥now she’s being a TT Beggy Mitchell 😭 hard times indeed . And the engagement is DIRE 😝 tell you Beefy the only videos that bring you engagement are clap backs, drama and M whatever will you do now 💋 and check this comment I am creasing 😭 got to be her, mad P or nana grinch 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_7750.jpeg
    IMG_7750.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 96

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Just thinking also if her kids are in school all day and then she is sitting on lives 5-9 when does she actually spend time with them? It was bad enough before how little she did with M but surely it’s only going to get worse? 😳
She doesn’t.. don’t think she’s ever bothered in the first place , shame for her kids! But remember she can’t be criticised on her parenting because she’s a good mum 🫠