Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Just cannot today with her nonsense. Seriously have no words but however I do have a recipe. 😁

Okay ma lovelies. Tonight's delight is the Glesga version of Rocky Road.

Get some paper cases.
Five Freddo bars and a wee knob of butter, (again, I cannot stress enough Lurpak, none of that Norpak se for such a refined recipe) melted in a bowl over a pan of steaming water.
Bowl of rice krispies
Mini mallows
Optional raisins (but that's a no fank chew from me, but do dig in if you want hens 🤢)
Pour melted Freddos over krispies and mallows
Spoon into paper cases
Leave to set in fridge
And make your pals and family gasp in wonderment at your amazing baking skills when you whip out your krispie creations when you give them a cuppa.
Thank me laters 🧑‍🍳
chef kitchen GIF

Last edited:

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Just cannot today with her nonsense. Seriously have no words but however I do have a recipe. 😁

Okay ma lovelies. Tonight's delight is the Glesga version of Rocky Road.

Get some paper cases.
Five Freddo bars and a wee knob of butter, (again, I cannot stress enough Lurpak, none of that Norpak se for such a refined recipe) melted in a bowl over a pan of steaming water.
Bowl of rice krispies
Mini mallows
Optional raisins (but that's a no fank chew from me, but do dig in if you want hens 🤢)
Pour melted Freddos over krispies and mallows
Spoon into paper cases
Leave to set in fridge
And make your pals and family gasp in wonderment at your amazing baking skills when you whip out your krispie creations when you give them a cuppa.
Thank me laters 🧑‍🍳
chef kitchen GIF
Ooo thanks I'm actually going to try this! Got like 8 packs of freddos in the cupboard because the kids have gone off them 🙄 typical! 😂