Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Haha doesn’t read troll pages but somehow knew 😆😆 that must be the same Stephanie Robertson who is under company house with SJ Robertson but that’s not her, oh my how the fishes bite and just confirms you here here oh and look at you and mad Pam like little bullies oh I hope she attends thinking you have one up on trolls I hope the lass complains you have said where she lives and that it was to do with a large council tax bill but how would you know that 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr8oenfog65p4pd1ogdg.mp4
Wow did she just put a video out saying the area the lass lives. No need to say the area . The lass was maybe not wanting folk to know ,whoopsie there VaV

Mar 8, 2024
Haha doesn’t read troll pages but somehow knew 😆😆 that must be the same Stephanie Robertson who is under company house with SJ Robertson but that’s not her, oh my how the fishes bite and just confirms you here here oh and look at you and mad Pam like little bullies oh I hope she attends thinking you have one up on trolls I hope the lass complains you have said where she lives and that it was to do with a large council tax bill but how would you know that 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr8oenfog65p4pd1ogdg.mp4
She’s a fing troll herself. She’s a fing ugly t too. The way she behaves is just showing how much she loves herself. Her body language and how she talks. She’s obsessed with herself. And by do she looks ass ugly in this. Her fod is massive and so shiny. This video really reveals her nasty, evil and fing ugly side. I hate this t with a passion.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Jeezo!! Maryculter is part Aberdeenshire is it not? The shire is huge! I highly doubt the court share that information even with celebrity of the shire! Peterculter I'm not sure of it isn't too far from the city could fall under their jurisdiction.

She better watch because sherrif courts are not something she wants to do with. If it wasn't her that was up fair enough but to actually say a woman of that name from that areas is disgusting. There's no end to her abhorrent lies! I think she surpassed herself with the whole SS and police thing!
Could she have been in police station last week for this court case to collect her summons? Is that the right term? And she used this made up story of trolls to hide the fact.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Jeezo!! Maryculter is part Aberdeenshire is it not? The shire is huge! I highly doubt the court share that information even with celebrity of the shire! Peterculter I'm not sure of it isn't too far from the city could fall under their jurisdiction.

She better watch because sherrif courts are not something she wants to do with. If it wasn't her that was up fair enough but to actually say a woman of that name from that areas is disgusting. There's no end to her abhorrent lies! I think she surpassed herself with the whole SS and police thing!
Could she have been in police station last week for this court case to collect her summons? Is that the right term? And she used this made up story of trolls to hide the fact.
I am sure Peterculter is under Aberdeen and not the shire, not 100% about Maryculter though.

Mar 8, 2024
What is with the hand clapping! How fing annoying is she. An excuse to not leave the house today. Using the fact maxs legs are tight. Or so she thinks. If they’re tight then him being active is the best thing for them. Resting is guna keep them tight. So him being out would be better for him. Oh and she’s on the mooch for oasis tickets. If she gets gifted tickets then that will be an absolute piss take. Can’t fing stand this t. She is so fing irritating

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Did the school pull staff up? Good cus she doesn’t give a s she uses max for views it’s a disgrace
She's on today using Max's legs as an excuse not to take him anywhere on a Saturday. She's going to do stretches on his legs . No your nae ! You've got folks work to be phoning vav you'll not have time for that . Is the penny finally dropping he could end up in a wheelchair can't imagine vav driving a big van to transport him . What's with the clapping of the hands together or has she always done that .

Mar 8, 2024
She's on today using Max's legs as an excuse not to take him anywhere on a Saturday. She's going to do stretches on his legs . No your nae ! You've got folks work to be phoning vav you'll not have time for that . Is the penny finally dropping he could end up in a wheelchair can't imagine vav driving a big van to transport him . What's with the clapping of the hands together or has she always done that .
She always claps her hands but this morning it’s extra clapping for some fing reason. And she’s absolutely making an excuse to stay home all day. She’s just fing useless

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh and now she's an Oasis fan, what a shock! Here come a million videos with their songs begging for gifted tickets 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is absolute se she is jumping on a bandwagon here like she always does she has never been an oasis fan I’m in stitches here 😂 Beyonce -yes obsessed!!! Just trying to look cool 😎 Oasis hahahahah pull the other one Beefy!!! Have you ever heard her play oasis guys??? when she does her lives and says what music she loves etc NO LOL what a bam! And i know folk that knew her and they are laughing at this too 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
She absolutely is not an oasis fan. This is Steph’s weird obsession with herself to prove herself as something notable and can be gifted tickets.
All it does is make her look like a skint tight arse on the beg, and will take from a weird obsessed ‘fan’.
There is two sides to her ‘obsessed’ narrative and she abuses one side, and shouts the other one as an insult.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Wrist band from soft play yesterday and it’s still on this morning you know her that showers every night before she gets her pj’s on 🤥🤥
Bet the fanny is on reek 🤢🤢🤢
I just watched it back again . I had my sound down cos my hubby can’t listen to her voice lol . Is that just to prove she was there? Manky b