Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She always claps her hands but this morning it’s extra clapping for some fing reason. And she’s absolutely making an excuse to stay home all day. She’s just fing useless
I reckon she's probably up to her neck in debt she's so used to having men pay her bills I bet she's not been keeping on top of do all . Maybe stop spending ludicrous amounts of money on tacky holidays and get him a good physio. Oh sorry vav I forgot the school will take care of that . Having worked with people with physical disabilities in the past and patients with CP my prediction is m will be in a wheelchair before he's 10 and that's me being generous. This is just my opinion. I genuinely think a lot of her nonsense and that's exactly what it is nonsense is a distraction from her reality she thinks it's hard now ? She's in for a shock . The fact that he's tripping up a lot is something that needs addressing before he really hurts himself . If he does end up in a wheelchair ( which I hope the wee toot doesn't). I think she'll be too lazy to ever take him anywhere or even embarrased

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s a fing troll herself. She’s a fing ugly t too. The way she behaves is just showing how much she loves herself. Her body language and how she talks. She’s obsessed with herself. And by do she looks ass ugly in this. Her fod is massive and so shiny. This video really reveals her nasty, evil and fing ugly side. I hate this t with a passion.
I feel your pain 👍🏼🤮

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
M is exhausted as he's getting stimulation at school . Not couped up in a fkn house all day . Bam ! Oasis were big when she wasn't long out of nappies but all of a sudden she's a big fan 🥴Oh , did ye pay your fine ? 🤣 Keep's going on about falling , bruise etc as if trying to direct that at school . He's moving about more !

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
M is exhausted as he's getting stimulation at school . Not couped up in a fkn house all day . Bam ! Oasis were big when she wasn't long out of nappies but all of a sudden she's a big fan 🥴Oh , did ye pay your fine ? 🤣
And why does that wristband look like one from hospital when your allergic to a drug 😭😭(my mums allergic to paracetamol and has one if and when she’s ever admitted)

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
My son has CP and his friend two.. My son is mildly effected by it. Has a slight gait and wears insoles . He wore appropriatefoot wear when he turned one and did so for many years. Which I think helped. His friend wears splints and has a more obvious and pronounced gait. Bit she is active and they only use wheelchair if out and about for when she gets tired. If his legs are tight by all means massage but a seim would help him with that.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
My son has CP and his friend two.. My son is mildly effected by it. Has a slight gait and wears insoles . He wore appropriatefoot wear when he turned one and did so for many years. Which I think helped. His friend wears splints and has a more obvious and pronounced gait. Bit she is active and they only use wheelchair if out and about for when she gets tired. If his legs are tight by all means massage but a seim would help him with that.

God forbid , she'd have him in them ! Dr Vav know's best .

Mar 8, 2024
I reckon she's probably up to her neck in debt she's so used to having men pay her bills I bet she's not been keeping on top of do all . Maybe stop spending ludicrous amounts of money on tacky holidays and get him a good physio. Oh sorry vav I forgot the school will take care of that . Having worked with people with physical disabilities in the past and patients with CP my prediction is m will be in a wheelchair before he's 10 and that's me being generous. This is just my opinion. I genuinely think a lot of her nonsense and that's exactly what it is nonsense is a distraction from her reality she thinks it's hard now ? She's in for a shock . The fact that he's tripping up a lot is something that needs addressing before he really hurts himself . If he does end up in a wheelchair ( which I hope the wee toot doesn't). I think she'll be too lazy to ever take him anywhere or even embarrased
She needs to take him to a good physio to help or do exercises at home. To help with the tightness. She’s a disgrace. She thinks she’s some jet setting amazing person. She isn’t. She’s a t