Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Surprise surprise she’s not leaving the house today, also she’s a HUGE Oasis fan 🥱🤣 sure you are, fkn beg 🤦🏼‍♀️
What was that video a huge oasis fan you absolutely are not 😂 you are such a beg Steph it’s unreal and if his feet are turning inwards then he needs splints and proper footwear but you don’t put that on him, she won’t be gifted tickets everyone and their dog will be trying to get she isn’t that important.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Okay, so we all know you like a wee read over here Beefster, so please stop being vague about seeing Oasis a few times in the past. Do let us know where and when because I think you're full of glue hen tbh.
Can imagine her lives and solo kitchen discos henceforth with a bucket hat and round sunnies on. Sooo obsessed guyzzz and sooo predictable alas.
While on the subject of solo kitchen discos, did you ever finish that pot of chilli that you made for the "girls" coming over that you made a while back?

Last edited:

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She's on today using Max's legs as an excuse not to take him anywhere on a Saturday. She's going to do stretches on his legs . No your nae ! You've got folks work to be phoning vav you'll not have time for that . Is the penny finally dropping he could end up in a wheelchair can't imagine vav driving a big van to transport him . What's with the clapping of the hands together or has she always done that .
He will be out bouncing on his trampoline while she watches through the window! 🤬

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
She can’t go to an oasis concert as her bodyguards would have to go as well! She would create a mosh pit with folk running into her 😆
Nope she’s just being relevant for her jjooobbbb TikTok! Imagine that for a job? Never ever getting to be yourself as you have to stay relevant on the topics of sty TikTok! Even yesterday at mad Pam’s sitting room she had to record herself about the court date!? Canna even have a cup of tea without her and her drama!
do your boring beefy! I’m away to be a real person and go to a beer garden with my pals and have a real life! Enjoy staying in and “clapping cows” and watching ur son through your window while you paint your face for no reason but to sell it to your “Huns” 😝

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Such a business woman she can’t get a simple saying right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr9dsbfog65tgc635sqg.mp4
What a heap of s she was askin her brothers gf it a really intense smell and now saying she was expecting a really intense smell I would believe Kerri mum over vav anyday she is realising people don’t like it and now back tracking plus a white load but has a blue top in the mix 😆

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
God forbid , she'd have him in them ! Dr Vav know's best .
The thing is it was 15 yrs ago his first pair looked like Clarks so cute and then his next set where trendy timberland style ones. I bet they have moved with times. I hope she's reporting to his consultant about his foot turning in as it can be fixed alot quicker when he's younger.

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
She needs to take him to a good physio to help or do exercises at home. To help with the tightness. She’s a disgrace. She thinks she’s some jet setting amazing person. She isn’t. She’s a t
He will be under Cpips clinic but that's only yearly. They will have given a plan for her to do with him at home. Had it with my son up until this year as he's been discharged cos guess what I did the home work wasn't easy and he hated the exercises in the beginning but we got there.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
The thing is it was 15 yrs ago his first pair looked like Clarks so cute and then his next set where trendy timberland style ones. I bet they have moved with times. I hope she's reporting to his consultant about his foot turning in as it can be fixed alot quicker when he's younger.

When my boys were wee , never ever did I scrimp on footwear . No matter how tight finances were . Clarks , Startrite , Primigi , Geox . All fitted at shoe shops . Not Nike dumpsters to look cool nowadays and they were nice shoes too . It's so important , but she doesn't give a s ! Obviously , in that situation a consultant will advise what's best for his feet , no fashion show !

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Oasis fan 😂😂😂😂😂 She spouts some amount of pish 🙈 She’ll end up being one of the fannies that gets a ticket aswell, unlike us proper fans (I’m 102564 in the queue by the way 😭😭)
She will pay thousands for a ticket and accomodation just to make content and to try and make people envious. I don't know how she can be bothered with all this look at me crap . Live your life for FFS . Her WHOLE life is just content for tiktok . She could have a PHD in cerebral palsy if she spent as much time on educating herself instead of making so much pointless content on tiktok and yeah I bet max is strapped into that buggy quite a lot with an iPad and continuous snacks to keep him quiet so she can get on with her 'job'. 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
He will be under Cpips clinic but that's only yearly. They will have given a plan for her to do with him at home. Had it with my son up until this year as he's been discharged cos guess what I did the home work wasn't easy and he hated the exercises in the beginning but we got there.
You’re a good parent and clearly care about your son’s health and development. Staff uses max for views and sympathy

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
When my boys were wee , never ever did I scrimp on footwear . No matter how tight finances were . Clarks , Startrite , Primigi , Geox . All fitted at shoe shops . Not Nike dumpsters to look cool nowadays and they were nice shoes too . It's so important , but she doesn't give a s ! Obviously , in that situation a consultant will advise what's best for his feet , no fashion show !
She will have been offered shoes I've not doubt but she will have refused as not trendy enough. My son stopped wearing them.at 4 as they had done there job and we moved onto insoles and hi tops . She needs to get him back in again to be assessed. Surgery is the very last option .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She will have been offered shoes I've not doubt but she will have refused as not trendy enough. My son stopped wearing them.at 4 as they had done there job and we moved onto insoles and hi tops . She needs to get him back in again to be assessed. Surgery is the very last option .

At least you gave him the start he needed ! 💕