Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Okay, so we all know you like a wee read over here Beefster, so please stop being vague about seeing Oasis a few times in the past. Do let us know where and when because I think you're full of glue hen tbh.
Can imagine her lives and solo kitchen discos henceforth with a bucket hat and round sunnies on. Sooo obsessed guyzzz and sooo predictable alas.
While on the subject of solo kitchen discos, did you ever finish that pot of chilli that you made for the "girls" coming over that you made a while back?
She will be have their old albums playing now in the background of her videos 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well that’s because the conditioner is being washed away in the wash cycle and not added to the final rinse so of course there’s no fing smell you moron
She is so thick she even said in her post I put both in the drum your not ment to Excatly that beefy your not ment to the conditioner stays on the drawer until it’s been washed then the conditioner is added in the final rinse so it keeps the smell it’s not rocket science 😁

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I was about to say the same . One review is plenty . I tried it and wasn’t impressed at all . I could smell it but not enough for me
It’s so boring she has no content how many post’s has she done on that stupid washing stuff and she can’t even use it right boring boring Steph and pathetic you keeping max in today if his legs are tight he should be out stretching them not stuck indoors she takes her kids absolutely nowhere in Aberdeen or the shire does her Huns never wonder why 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
We just know that didn’t happen though🤥
Absolutely not she has got pulled up about posting max that’s why he hasn’t been shown she never got accused of anything apart from exploiting her son, how she can create that narrative when other creators have posted from the event and vav is just the same t as usual it’s all lies and very sick she has alluded to her Huns that she had been accused of something so serious and it’s never mentioned again.