Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic sitting alone having a coffee she is 100% not wanting to be single she wouldn’t be on bumble if she was, plus trying to tell the Huns she is happy single and them saying I don’t know why you are single maybe ask her multiple ex’s she has accused things of then you will see what type of person she is.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr9fu2vog65vpmi4jbk0.mp4

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
How tragic sitting alone having a coffee she is 100% not wanting to be single she wouldn’t be on bumble if she was, plus trying to tell the Huns she is happy single and them saying I don’t know why you are single maybe ask her multiple ex’s she has accused things of then you will see what type of person she is.
😂😂😂. Vav who you trying to convince yourself? Your Desperate for a man but honestly? I think that ship has sailed for you hunni. All the sty stuff you've done to people is all over the internet you'd have to be extremely stupid not to question hundreds of peoples opinions on you . I feel sorry for petr imagine him meeting a classy bird then having to admit at some point Stephanie vavron is your ex wife . How embarrassing for petr. At least he can say he quickly realised and he wasn't with her for years . Can't wait for a new Mrs vavron to come into petrs life she'll hate that especially if he gets married again and Max's new stepmum can have her say . Can you imagine 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
You can tell she hasn’t been sharing snacks.. wearing her singleness 😛

May 24, 2024
The World
No bloke will have a long term relationship with her, she’s a liability. Plus her narcissism and ego will put anyone off. Tbh I don’t even think that lesbians would want her (I’ll check with my friend about that) but she’s destined to be alone.
‘I’ll check with my friend about that’ 😂😂💀💀
Always need receipts I guess 😆

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No bloke will have a long term relationship with her, she’s a liability. Plus her narcissism and ego will put anyone off. Tbh I don’t even think that lesbians would want her (I’ll check with my friend about that) but she’s destined to be alone.
do my sister who’s a lesbian wouldn’t touch her with a strap on she said well I’m deeeeed ☠️☠️☠️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
😂😂😂. Vav who you trying to convince yourself? Your Desperate for a man but honestly? I think that ship has sailed for you hunni. All the sty stuff you've done to people is all over the internet you'd have to be extremely stupid not to question hundreds of peoples opinions on you . I feel sorry for petr imagine him meeting a classy bird then having to admit at some point Stephanie vavron is your ex wife . How embarrassing for petr. At least he can say he quickly realised and he wasn't with her for years . Can't wait for a new Mrs vavron to come into petrs life she'll hate that especially if he gets married again and Max's new stepmum can have her say . Can you imagine 😂

Mad Pam's face should be used in a campaign to put teenagers off fags and booze and too much boaby
Kids she’s the reason you don’t suck boaby be like vav take it up the ass instead 😭😭😭

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Catch up time again. I’d be interested to know which Oasis concerts she’s been to Considering her age and when they split. I was at the Be Here Now in Aberdeen 1997 so she wouldn’t have been at that one. If she did see them I bet it was Definitely Oasis who I’ve also seen 🤣

*note* was waiting in the ticket queue this morning as were friends back home but since I’m 2 hours ahead I gave up, didn’t want to waste any more time. This was after friends got but was only offered 2 to buy not 4. Not fussed as I have actually seen them live 😎

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Why is her face chiselled like Max Headroom?