Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_7845.jpeg Great day sorry what?!! After getting an APPARENT phone call form the popo about allegations against your son???? Wisen up…is that the face of a distraught Mum who just got that phone call???!!
[/QUOTE}

Wow such a great day she for real. She made out she had the worst call ever but look at her smiling. She is nothing but a lying, nasty piece of work. The video she done saying it's the worst allegation ever she nearly had a panic attack but her family and friends got her on that flight.

No hun if it was true you got that call sorry but you would of been straight back in the car and getting it sorted. But again it's A LIE😡😡😡😡

Making out it was SA because to that's the worst possible allegation ever. Now that happened to someone in my family and her mum was off work for months after what her child told her, it affected the whole family. Sorry but that pic is boiling my blood

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Heeeyyy my lovelies, soooo you want a laugh? I took my son and daughter out into town for a wee bit of retail therapy after a stressful day yesterday 🥺 all done now though 🙏🏼
So I had parked in St Enochs car park, so going back to get the car we walked past BPefect and my lassies said (sarcastically though with a mad face on) look mums there’s that Steph Vavrons shop, I was pissing myself filling her in on the security and crap from the other week, she was like nahhhh way….
So we’re driving down the ramps to get out and she had the visor down, this wee passenger princess has one of they led vanity mirrors attached to do her make up in the morning 😂😭 she’s poking at her brows and she’s like mum how the hell are her brows so pointy like really? I said Botox hen, she’s like awww they look like that guy out that film we watched the other day 😭😭😭😭 I nearly crashed my bloody car…. Jack Nicholson in the witches of eastwick 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly I was cracking up, she’s holding her brows up saying ‘hiya nice to meet you I’m Stephanie Vavron and I own BPerfect 😭 my boy was just like wtaf is going on 😭😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jeezo struggling for content with old videos of the molly mae curler and the air freshener how class doing her post with a nail missing, plus doing your own hair when your hairdresser is back in Aberdeen how tragic I hope Danielle has kicked you to the kerb as you are a nasty piece of work and she is doing so well she doesn’t need your drama now she is back in Aberdeen.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Heeeyyy my lovelies, soooo you want a laugh? I took my son and daughter out into town for a wee bit of retail therapy after a stressful day yesterday 🥺 all done now though 🙏🏼
So I had parked in St Enochs car park, so going back to get the car we walked past BPefect and my lassies said (sarcastically though with a mad face on) look mums there’s that Steph Vavrons shop, I was pissing myself filling her in on the security and crap from the other week, she was like nahhhh way….
So we’re driving down the ramps to get out and she had the visor down, this wee passenger princess has one of they led vanity mirrors attached to do her make up in the morning 😂😭 she’s poking at her brows and she’s like mum how the hell are her brows so pointy like really? I said Botox hen, she’s like awww they look like that guy out that film we watched the other day 😭😭😭😭 I nearly crashed my bloody car…. Jack Nicholson in the witches of eastwick 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly I was cracking up, she’s holding her brows up saying ‘hiya nice to meet you I’m Stephanie Vavron and I own BPerfect 😭 my boy was just like wtaf is going on 😭😂😂😂
I just spat my cup of tea out 😭😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Jeezo struggling for content with old videos of the molly mae curler and the air freshener how class doing her post with a nail missing, plus doing your own hair when your hairdresser is back in Aberdeen how tragic I hope Danielle has kicked you to the kerb as you are a nasty piece of work and she is doing so well she doesn’t need your drama now she is back in Aberdeen.

Oh god she is scraping the barrel just now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh and vav cause I know you read here. You have NOT been to see oasis. Got that confirmed from a very good source. I know you say your circle is small but sometimes it's the ones closest to you that are your biggest troll.
glad you got it confirmed she will maybe put up a photo but reality is she hasn’t been to see them my husband has been 5 times and was there in 96 for their first one at the exhibition centre she speaks so much rubbish.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh god she is scraping the barrel just now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s so boring she has absolutely nothing to if she shows max she is putting earning money over there safety even her Huns said it was good for kids to be off SM, her selling videos are just s and the only thing she thrives off is drama which she isn’t getting any folk do need to speak out about her and they will in time but she is definitely not winning with the content and engagement.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Don't her why she lies about so much stuff. Blows my mind
Bet she is only doing it because the ranting ma has been doing posts all week and god love her has made herself ill, its a shame as she sat all day trying to get so if anyone deserves a ticket it’s her and not jump on the bang wagon vav, and her hair reveal will now be tomorrow for the ex hairdresser didn’t go dark again as she would look like a witch if she did.