Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
White board will be back out! Who is the snitch? šŸ˜‚
Oh god don't šŸ˜… it was bad enough the last time šŸ¤£. The Huns will lap it up though even though they go crying to others like poor Chelsea, if they even dare to make a video about Vav. Always one rule for her and one rule for anyone else does my head in. Biggest mean girl on the app! I hope your hair is s!! šŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Bet she is only doing it because the ranting ma has been doing posts all week and god love her has made herself ill, its a shame as she sat all day trying to get so if anyone deserves a ticket itā€™s her and not jump on the bang wagon vav, and her hair reveal will now be tomorrow for the ex hairdresser didnā€™t go dark again as she would look like a witch if she did.

Was like when she said she was an rangers fanšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ was prob hoping she done a video regarding it and when the rantingma never so now the oasis content as she has seen the rantingma videos regarding how much she loves them.

I know I think they will prob add more dates tho. Also L has them on vinyl eh ok vav so she has

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Was like when she said she was an rangers fanšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ was prob hoping she done a video regarding it and when the rantingma never so now the oasis content as she has seen the rantingma videos regarding how much she loves them.

I know I think they will prob add more dates tho. Also L has them on vinyl eh ok vav so she has
Us rangers fans donā€™t claim her šŸ˜šŸ¤” I wonder when the last time she stepped foot in Ibrox šŸ˜­

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Love how Roma mum has bought the scent beefy had said was so good but she isnā€™t impressed and she was asked to colab but said she couldnā€™t if she thought it was pish, beefy wouldnā€™t care as she is just interested in the money, even her selling videos are crap and is turning into Cherine but she said she wouldnā€™t. Youā€™ve not got much else content wise have you beefy.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She was an Aberdeen fan when c was here t she is. She has never stepped in ibrox. Her saying she was not a sheep and never followed the crowd.
My husband remembers when she was their and they did a clap in c honour her acting the grieving wife he could tell she was a head case back then plus the afc forums speak about the Aberdeen BeyoncƩ herself.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire

She will be storming onto the internet to order vinyl now šŸ¤£

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She was an Aberdeen fan when c was here t she is. She has never stepped in ibrox. Her saying she was not a sheep and never followed the crowd.
I can remember her moaning about men watching football when Rylan was up staying , I donā€™t think she even realises the pish she comes away with cos sheā€™s so thick!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So sheā€™s sticking with the blonde, dying her roots and adding in lighter streaks šŸ™ˆ her hair has looked awful ever since she went blonde, she doesnā€™t look after it, itā€™s always too many different shades and looks dirty because of it.
Plus she doesnā€™t have anyone to do it plenty of time to eye do the camera but not to get her hair done apart from her awful extensions that donā€™t match the awful colour, how tragic you canna go to a hairdressers in your hometown because your a beep.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What the hell was that hair video, has she just chucked on bleach hoping for the best? Her mop needs a complete makeover, itā€™s so dated especially the length on her. Know what else gives me the boak, she never removes her jewellery no matter what sheā€™s doing, even when preparing food, it must be filthy. Saying that she always looks like she needs a good wash with the fake hair, fake tan and cheap makeup

Apr 26, 2024
uk
What the hell was that hair video, has she just chucked on bleach hoping for the best? Her mop needs a complete makeover, itā€™s so dated especially the length on her. Know what else gives me the boak, she never removes her jewellery no matter what sheā€™s doing, even when preparing food, it must be filthy. Saying that she always looks like she needs a good wash with the fake hair, fake tan and cheap makeup
She's absolutely desperate for content, I'm predicting another drama but won't suggest any examples as I know she likes to nick our content!

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow

Mar 8, 2024
So we know why she didnā€™t leave the gaff yesterday.. she was practising the oasis songs for this video to prove sheā€™s fan. She didnā€™t know supersonic or the words to it.. she just chewed the air to make it look like she did. Each day I get so embarrassed by her and what she does and says. This video is another embarrassing display. Can of monster in her hand like a fing chav. Drinking monster isnā€™t a ā€œflexā€ staff. It makes you look like a dickhead. Pack it in

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So we know why she didnā€™t leave the gaff yesterday.. she was practising the oasis songs for this video to prove sheā€™s fan. She didnā€™t know supersonic or the words to it.. she just chewed the air to make it look like she did. Each day I get so embarrassed by her and what she does and says. This video is another embarrassing display. Can of monster in her hand like a fing chav. Drinking monster isnā€™t a ā€œflexā€ staff. It makes you look like a dickhead. Pack it in
Is that the results from last nights hair or a video she made before she did the hair as I canā€™t see my difference, still looks like cats sookings