Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Can’t watch her. Oh look at me I’m up at 5.15 let me show you guyyyssss. No one fing cares. Same as Aimee. Oh we don’t sleep much. We wake up early. Oh so kindly do off and then do off some more. Heard her sniff and had to turn it off. She’s knocks me sick.
And as far as dancing and no man breaking her heart she has to say this to prove she doesn’t want a fella. She does want a fella. But can’t get one. Or keep one. So she has to play the role of “unbothered Queen”. It’s fing embarrassing. The two of them are scruffy fs
It’s been a while since we’ve had a dancing* in the morning vid, maybe the flip chart inspirational talks will make a come back too 🤣

* stomping in an uncoordinated fashion like a hippo

Last edited:

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Exactly that is 8 hours sleep the fing idiot 😂 nobody needs more than that much sleep. She’s an absolute weapon. Doesn’t even know what she’s saying herself I don’t think.
Does she think most people go to sleep at 8.30pm and sleep till like 8am …. Come on
Doesn’t have busy job and family to hold down like most single mums/mums in general.She has her servant Pammy. She sits in PIP mansion putting on make up and selling stuff for a living it’s hardly hard graft I’m not surprised she’s up early. Nothing to catch up on. Not like she’s up and out every day and actually working hard for her living.Beggy Beefy Mitchell 🥩🦬

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
You all get extremely annoyed 😂😂

Entertainment is usually something that entertains you and doesn't get you all worked up and defensive aswell as angered and annoyed.

That comment in itself about her being your "Entertainment" just goes to show that all the terrible and shocking things she has meant to have done is ultimately untrue and just purely put out there for "your entertainment". If these terrible and shocking allegations were any where near true, then I'm sure it wouldn't be down to being "your Entertainment" and would instead be something else far more important.

You've just said it yourself.

This is purely entertainment to you all and nothing else. This is nothing more than a group of women who are fueled with hatred towards another. Whilst you spread lies over social media and create serious false allegations to destroy another's life that's very obviously doing better than you all.

That one comment about this being "Entertainment" really goes to show what this is actually all about.

No, this is not Steph. Although if I was, I would very much take advantage of the fact that she can post whatever she likes. Whatever she is posting online on any platform, you are all going to run with it and she very clearly has the stand to have you all running in circles as she is the form of your "entertainment". If she's creative about this, you all could very well be the form of her "Entertainment"

Not that she should spend any time focusing on negativity, although she could and if she's not already having you all run with whatever she says and that in itself is a form of her "Entertainment" that she could have a good laugh at.

I know I would.
Are you lost?
You don’t even go here 🙅🏼‍♀️

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I wasn’t born in Aberdeen but lived there most of my life. What I hate about her speaking is the constant “isn’t it Lils” , “doesn’t it Nana”, “don’t you think mum” . I’ve never known of anyone to do this so much. It must be her constant need for validation. It’s not only online, it’s reality in her home life too. Very very strange.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
An accountant can shake your papers in proper books in no time prior to date as well. Somehow I don’t think vav could do tax return on a limited company (she doesn’t seem to have the intellect) so if she have a decent accountant I’m sure her books in order and the last 3 years I’m sure her income showing growing from home hair dressing to today.

Personally I’m not bothered if she ever gets a property just saying it’s well possible to do so.
Accountant here 🙋‍♀️ (for my sins) . Limited companies have 9 months from their year end to submit their accounts and pay the corporation tax . There is a company named SJ Vavron Limited with accounts due by 31/03/25 which is a first year

May 24, 2024
The World
Accountant here 🙋‍♀️ (for my sins) . Limited companies have 9 months from their year end to submit their accounts and pay the corporation tax . There is a company named SJ Vavron Limited with accounts due by 31/03/25 which is a first year
I work in finance too… 😴 💀 ⚰️ 😂😂

(Kidding, grafeful to put food on the table)

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
What I was trying to say is, if someone is self employed (I moved to Scotland/aberdeen in 2011 and became self employed in 2012, had accountant from day one and been able to purchase my first property here in 2016 ) still possible to buy a house even if you are single af. I’ve only had 4 yrs of books done by accountant.

Can’t comment on vavs books as if she only got an accountant god knows the mess she’s been making in past yrs.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
What I was trying to say also if someone is self employed (I moved to Scotland/aberdeen in 2011 and became self employed in 2012, had accountant from day one and been able to purchase my first property here in 2016 ) still possible to buy a house even if you are single af. I’ve only had 4 yrs of books done by accountant.

Can’t comment on vavs books as if she only got an accountant god knows the mess she’s been making in past yrs.
Its so much harder to get a mortgage nowadays . Self employed people have to produce a form called an SA302 which shows income received and tax for the year - similar to a P60 for employed people . I assume she was self employed prior to TT but don't imagine she would have had much in the way of profits . Banks are closing business accounts which don't satisfy money laundering conditions , no warning , just gone . Mortgage companies do not miss a trick these days ..so I'd say she has no chance anytime soon

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Its so much harder to get a mortgage nowadays . Self employed people have to produce a form called an SA302 which shows income received and tax for the year - similar to a P60 for employed people . I assume she was self employed prior to TT but don't imagine she would have had much in the way of profits . Banks are closing business accounts which don't satisfy money laundering conditions , no warning , just gone . Mortgage companies do not miss a trick these days ..so I'd say she has no chance anytime soon
Totally trust you on this, my experience was very clean on the sense the whole thing has been dealt with by accountant of mine and my financial advisor. Yet again my books been very transparent by day one. So for me it was real smooth. Last property I bought was during lock down, literally did nothing aside from viewing.

Simply assumed it’s easy, but happy to stand corrected!