Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Totally trust you on this, my experience was very clean on the sense the whole thing has been dealt with by accountant of mine and my financial advisor. Yet again my books been very transparent by day one. So for me it was real smooth. Last property I bought was during lock down, literally did nothing aside from viewing.

Simply assumed it’s easy, but happy to stand corrected!
And vav has never filed a tax return EVER!!! Tax man will rip her a new one 🤥🤥

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Its so much harder to get a mortgage nowadays . Self employed people have to produce a form called an SA302 which shows income received and tax for the year - similar to a P60 for employed people . I assume she was self employed prior to TT but don't imagine she would have had much in the way of profits . Banks are closing business accounts which don't satisfy money laundering conditions , no warning , just gone . Mortgage companies do not miss a trick these days ..so I'd say she has no chance anytime soon

They really do leave no stone unturned now don't they. This happened to a friend of mine her bank got froze and then closed it. No warning nothing xx

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
They really do leave no stone unturned now don't they. This happened to a friend of mine her bank got froze and then closed it. No warning nothing xx
Its shocking . We have a client just now , closed down the account and point blank refused to re-open it . A substantial amount of money in it and they won't pay it in to a personal account . Brutal

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Its shocking . We have a client just now , closed down the account and point blank refused to re-open it . A substantial amount of money in it and they won't pay it in to a personal account . Brutal
Things are really getting scary 😮

Judging by this vav can expect a massive surprise at any second if she’s sloppy with her papers.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Oh it's very brutal. Wow really?? That's crazy. I never realised that it was common banks picking an acc and then looking into it. We had a large bill to pay last year wow you would think it was not our money 🤣🤣🤣 need to know everything 101 questions x

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Oasis biggest fan who knows all their songs even the ones people don't know BUT doesn't even follow Oasis, Liam or Noel on insta 🤔🤨. Does however follow those 2 tattle insta pages , someone's got their fan clubs confused!! The only musician called Liam she follows is Liam Payne out 1D.
Screenshot_20240904_131321_Instagram.jpg
Was my first day at uni today, been having withdrawls🤣🧌

She is obsessed with us 💋