Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Oh my god she has turned into a plant lady how fing boring is she 🤣 she doesn’t have any content and she isn’t getting any drama this should make her followers realise that she thrives off it even the followers are not commenting where is your 461k 🤣
IMG_4796.png
ADHD does not mean C U Next Tuesday! It does not make you a lying, thieving, evil, bullying, gashlighting tramp! You don't have ADHD you have a chaotic lifestyle of your own choosing! Honestly she's a first class walloper! 😡 Where's her NHS diagnosis letter????

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
S'ha hoore , classy ?! If I was in a house like that it , wouldn't be getting decored in tat she get's anyway . People with class and money have TASTE . One thing she hasn't . Like go to an art gallery and get a nice print for a few hundred quid rather than that dried hay on the wall ! I'd have a nice handmade carved wood burred table and chairs on that flagstone floor , no cheap se from Argos !
When flaky bake was shaking her ham shank on that box built table I thought the legs where gonna pop off poor table

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Right ladies bit random anyone know of any brilliant plastic surgeons in the uk who will take on a patient (privately) who’s had a botched tummy tuck from turkey? So far no one will take me on the plastic team from the nhs said there’s is enough skin for reconstruction but the NHS will not touch me which I wouldn’t want them to anyway as it’s not their fault!
The consultant told you not to get anything done and leave as is. He said 18 months to fully heal, I think you should take his advice xxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone must have edited on the pours and texture again, so good at make up? Drag makeup perhaps 🙈
IMG_6816.jpeg
Who wants to look like they are wearing stage makeup these days? I love the no make up make up look and the clean girl aesthetic. I suppose when you have such visible pores, lines and spotty skin you do need the amount she layers on, but the bright pink and orange blusher looks fING RIDICULOUS

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Who wants to look like they are wearing stage makeup these days? I love the no make up make up look and the clean girl aesthetic. I suppose when you have such visible pores, lines and spotty skin you do need the amount she layers on, but the bright pink and orange blusher looks fING RIDICULOUS
Don’t talk se! You know she doesn’t have pores. 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Right ladies bit random anyone know of any brilliant plastic surgeons in the uk who will take on a patient (privately) who’s had a botched tummy tuck from turkey? So far no one will take me on the plastic team from the nhs said there’s is enough skin for reconstruction but the NHS will not touch me which I wouldn’t want them to anyway as it’s not their fault!
In what way was it botched?
This type of surgery is renowned for poor healing, there are plenty of surgeons who would do a revision abdominoplasty so don’t worry but if you have been advised to wait a certain amount of time, then you should do that. Nothing to stop you researching someone and having a consultation though. I’ll ask a surgeon I know about it 👍🏼

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.
Unfortunately when you suffer from narcissistic behaviour you can’t help but out yourself, your defending yourself but in a 3rd person, and that’s okay because we know you have many faces for many places, A new personality for every fatality it’s also unfortunate that your not smart enough to try and hide your own personal dilec, why would you feel the need to share your life from 8? You have shared much much more than saying you have been to a concert, you have been hungry for paper, magazines, events, social media, Facebook, YouTube, instagram , TikTok, poor cammy was barely hooked up to chemo and you had the local paper called! So why wouldn’t you share about the time you went to oasis for someone who document every last bit of se in there life, you parade you son around labelling him before naming him shame on you! Don’t speak on addiction withdrawals and fixes when you are the first to drag drug users and people with issues down but forget you have a few skeletons hidden on that agenda too! As for body positivity slimming injections will not fix your ugly ugly personality, your over here having a look maybe your the one getting your fix!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
So I decided to take my little boy to Hazlehead park today. Bad timing as all the school kids were out on lunch…but then I heard the best line ever shouted across the play park …..

“ Your ma sells se on TikTok!!”

I nearly pissed myself laughing. Seems tik tok is the new Avon. I also wasn’t the only mum laughing!!
This makes me proud to be Scottish 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This type of surgery is renowned for poor healing, there are plenty of surgeons who would do a revision abdominoplasty so don’t worry but if you have been advised to wait a certain amount of time, then you should do that. Nothing to stop you researching someone and having a consultation though. I’ll ask a surgeon I know about it 👍🏼
I wish I could properly show you and discuss it but Incase it ever made the news (doubtful but I am in the process of suing them) then I could be outing myself here 🤪

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is there a way I can speak to you privately?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Oh defo I think the fact she is doing some research etc before the time is totally ok. That's amazing you are going to ask your surgeon.

Don't worry I would not let her do anything before the guided time🙊❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is there a way I can speak to you privately?
Gawd knows how 🙄
What region are you living in? I’ll ask a surgeon I know who he would recommend for a re do near to where you are.
Don’t worry because this type of surgery often has poor wound closure/infection and delayed healing so wherever you had it done isn’t necessarily a bad place, I’ve nursed ladies over here who took a long time to heal or had a few complications along the way. It can take a year up to 18mnths for the scar and surrounding skin to settle and shrink back. If it’s healed you can use gentle massage to break up the scar tissue and also some silicone keloid scar dressings/tape are available online 👍🏼