Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Home bargains are selling lots of the asevi / Spanish cleaning stuff
I picked up a bottle of the hypoallergenic sensitive Asevi fabric conditioner out One Below yesterday to try. Sure it was £2.99 for a 60 wash bottle not sure how that compares to TT shop prices. Think I have gone noseblind to Fairy 😂 and we're a house full of sensitive skin.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Where did anyone say we are entertained by the despicable things she’s done to people? Do tell what lies have been spread and false allegations have come from Tattle or CC. Steph is the expert on destroying peoples lives often with malicious lies and false allegations.

We are entertained by her desperate attempts to control the narrative, she really should see a doctor about her NPD altho it’s not curable and she doesn’t want help so she’s destined to always be an evil witch and lonely spinster. If not Steph then someone as dense as she is if you think she has us running around in circles and finds us entertaining, maybe someone like Aimee who also tries to control truth coming out.

She can’t stand her lies being called out, FACT. She doesn’t want the truth about the evil things she’s done to come out, FACT. Her whole content is negativity and that includes what she says about her son, that poor boy gets nothing positive said about him unless he does something that benefits her, FACT. Many of us on here know her FACT. What’s killing her is she doesn’t know who FACT

Another entertaining FACT, newbies coming on here spouting this garbage Like we’re going to say, aye ok hen we’ll shut up shop just because you want to create a false narrative that Steph is pure as snow, shes done nothing wrong her whole life, she’s a sweet angel. Puh-lease! Even her huns are seeing through the facade
Couldn’t have said this better myself 👏🏼
The fact she /her huns thought I actually meant she’s ’entertaining’ has ended me 🤣🤣🤣

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
That’s the packed lunches getting rolled out again now. The desperation is real. Fanny.
She is clinging on for dear life!

The engagement is terrible and I think if she had made the choice to keep M off social media she would have made some story up and wheeled him out to boost her numbers by now. Definitely been told by another party to keep him off.

And L got another tooth pulled. Jeezo Stephanie she canna have any teeth left for her braces that are apparently attached!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Has anyone noticed that the last few days she has said max is there but he’s been VERY quiet in the videos?
Just watched this mornings videos and when moat kids sleep from 7pm all the way until 4.30am they are bouncing off the walls, singing; shouting etc… and knowing that max is usually so loud he was silent this morning

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Has anyone noticed that the last few days she has said max is there but he’s been VERY quiet in the videos?
Just watched this mornings videos and when moat kids sleep from 7pm all the way until 4.30am they are bouncing off the walls, singing; shouting etc… and knowing that max is usually so loud he was silent this morning
Yep been a few videos where she is making out he is there but the house is unusually quiet. You are spot on! I think she os waking early to cover the fact he isn't there.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

The engagement is terrible and I think if she had made the choice to keep M off social media she would have made some story up and wheeled him out to boost her numbers by now. Definitely been told by another party to keep him off.

And L got another tooth pulled. Jeezo Stephanie she canna have any teeth left for her braces that are apparently attached!

I thought this the other day when she was doing the haul from home bargain never heard him. When she was up at 5am or whatever he was not in her bed either and we all know he sleeps with her.

Another tooth out wtf! No way you can get braces fited and then get teeth pulled out.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

She has definitely been told she can’t show M until investigated. She will be losing so much £££ no way.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
In this mornings video you see him go up the stairs at one point, so he is there.

Attachments

• IMG_7316.png
    IMG_7316.png
    345 KB · Views: 49

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I thought this the other day when she was doing the haul from home bargain never heard him. When she was up at 5am or whatever he was not in her bed either and we all know he sleeps with her.

Another tooth out wtf! No way you can get braces fited and then get teeth pulled out.
We are all buttoned up the back. She lies that much she can't keep track of them. She needs to admit defeat. Without that little boy she has nothing.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
In this mornings video you see him go up the stairs at one point, so he is there.
She doesn’t even turn round to check him on the stairs or see where he’s going, that blows my mind!

I think gammy faced Pammy is staying over, she seems to be there all times of the day and night - maybe would explain why Beefster ignored him, Iggy had already clocked in for the day.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
We are all buttoned up the back. She lies that much she can't keep track of them. She needs to admit defeat. Without that little boy she has nothing.

Yes I know she does. I've never ever heard that you can get teeth out with braces on. Yeah you are right she needs to bloody keep track of them. She lies about the stupidest pointless se. Yup it's dire her engagement. She will be dying inside that she can't show M. Wonder if she is still doing stuff with bperfect. Watch this she will do a video today 🤣🤣