Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Will someone care about the plants! How can you reach nearly 40 and not know how to water them, they are not HUGE or the height of you. You are kneeling 🤦‍♀️ Another money slip in there for her huns with the £80 plant price tag. I expect like many of us they have bought plants much cheaper and nurtured them to a good height as it’s part of the joy of caring for plants. She’s cheating again. How about the garden outside, bare and gathering tumbleweed like her lady garden?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That video she has done makes her look like an even bigger dick. She is struggling for the content so she will do a video about other people getting trolled 🙈🙈I'm sorry no amount of money is worth feeling like they do as they say. I would of gave up a long time ago, but we all know that these creators thrive off all the drama, the hate and the trolling xx
Most of her life has been dramas played out on social media, she always aired her dirty laundry on Facebook especially relationships. You know where I’m going with this don’t you. The usual need for attention and validation would start with photos, look at me and my new man, he’s the one, he’s amazing, he’s the best until it goes tits up then he’s an arsehole followed by memes and quotes about how sbitty men are

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Another post punting the 5 items you can tell she has absolutely no content you are utter boring Steph.
IMG_4800.png
Look at that wee evil smirk. Love watching your downfall Steph and btw stop comparing yourself to Aimee and trying to convince folk your just another creator that has trolls . For a start you and Aimee might have similarities and yes Aimee is an annoying t but she's nothing like you yi little thieving , evil , manipulative dirty mink even Aimee is far better than you . Aimee does get trolled but Steph your being called out by real folk off there main accounts and it's not just a few woman it's hundreds of not thousands of folk that genuinely hate you because of YOUR actions . When you going to get that through your thick skull . Entire families hate you. The hate for you and your family is off the scale . Is that more threats your making now towards people's work just because they disagree with you ? Well guess what most employers have probably already heard about you so nothing you say will ever be taken seriously. Your a stalker . Go look after your kid .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She hates that Aimee quadruples her likes, an every time she posts about Aimee she gets more likes, because Aimee’s huns head over, she knows what she’s doing using Aimee as content. That will have more views / likes than all her content together since max was off the videos
Aimee’s dish up dinners get more likes than any of her posts she just can’t stand that Aimee gets more engagement I don’t know why as she’s a a t aswell.