Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve just caught up on the Aimee/H uninform. Her and Staff are 2 of the worst tik tokkers because their lives are so dull and boring they have to do sharenting videos to chase clicks. Neither seem to have a clue about shielding their kids from risks of the digital footprint they have created and worse, the unknown audience they’re exposing their kids to. That is the dark web they should be worried about, not Tattle or CC forums who are pointing out the risks of sharenting. Artificial Intelligence (AI for the dimbos who have shared their kids) can create fake but very real explicit images of their children. AI driven grooming, Deepfake AI for a facade of trust by impersonating a child and much more. It’s a scary place for teens too. So Pammy it is very different from taking photos and putting them into Snappy Snaps for developing and getting them back in a small envelope along with the negatives. We didn’t share them globally. Educate yourself

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
Think people seem to forget she bullied Chelsea on this app and interacted with an abuser some people are so thick she isn’t any better and has as much of a bully.
IMG_4822.jpeg IMG_4823.jpeg IMG_4825.jpeg IMG_4826.jpeg
Ergh that Jody Reid is just as bad exploits her granddaughter that's she has kinship of on the daily. I saw a live where boys from chloes school were commenting and not been nice and chloe was telling her to block which she didn't. Worse thing is she's an ex family support worker so knows the rules

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Latest video just came up on my FYP. First necklace ‘oh it’s like a t-bar’ 😳🤣 What? Where the do is it like a t-bar? Also the over emphasised hands?? 🤣 And another thing…..do you think she likes the packaging 🤣🙄
I don’t know about you but I quite often keep the packaging of random items to routinely take out and admire, usually after I’ve watered my plants 🫠

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Latest video just came up on my FYP. First necklace ‘oh it’s like a t-bar’ 😳🤣 What? Where the do is it like a t-bar? Also the over emphasised hands?? 🤣 And another thing…..do you think she likes the packaging 🤣🙄
Also she’s always claimed she’s a SILVER jewellery girl! Not really into gold .Now it’s gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anything for a quick buck though beggy beefy !!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Most of her life has been dramas played out on social media, she always aired her dirty laundry on Facebook especially relationships. You know where I’m going with this don’t you. The usual need for attention and validation would start with photos, look at me and my new man, he’s the one, he’s amazing, he’s the best until it goes tits up then he’s an arsehole followed by memes and quotes about how sbitty men are

Oh aye I know exactly where you are going. She has always and I mean always loved the drama. When my chum was pals with her she would get messages like 6:30am omg what a morning I'm having. She can't hold her water and thrives off it good or bad xx

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I don't really get how that works but is it because it's set 100 amounts that you can tell?
How sad paying for likes and followers . That reeks of desperation and you can clearly tell which posts she buys likes for. I’m happy in my life have a wonderful family and friends, have never felt the need to be validated by anybody, to seek validation from strangers and bots on the internet just tells me how sad and pathetic your life is. Calling people NARCS she really needs to read a dictionary and it will explain the definition of the word it describes you to a T. She really is as thick as 2 short planks !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The packaging, a moment for the packaging, the packaging is so lush, packaging, packaging that will go in the bin. Steph who loves jewellery, describes one as a T-bar but is actually a paper chain link 🙄 It’s 18k gold plated plus designs not my cup of tea. I prefer my Egyptian 18k real gold, wouldn't pay £60 for costume stuff

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh aye I know exactly where you are going. She has always and I mean always loved the drama. When my chum was pals with her she would get messages like 6:30am omg what a morning I'm having. She can't hold her water and thrives off it good or bad xx
Your chum is well rid your chum is liked by people something vav isn’t and glad she cut ties with her.