Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The jewellery ad , β€œoh I love this” naw you love it because it’s free ya fat tramp

Another thing how many times does she say packaging 😫😫 I'm a packaging like yeah I'm a packaging, just love packaging πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ so yeah this packaging is in insane 😫 does not make sense at all. We get it you like the packaging. You could not say anything really about it expect from yeah I just love packaging. How company's send her stuff is beyond me xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The jewellery ad , β€œoh I love this” naw you love it because it’s free ya fat tramp

Just watched a little bit more of the video. First up is the packaging it's just insaneπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ she could of dealt with that very simply saying that the packaging has been well thought of, and it being so simple it really does work.

Ok maybe not exactly that but you know what I mean. She repeats herself all the time so her videos are longer and she does not know what to say really. X

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What the fing hell is that tacky jewellery?! She really doesn’t know what a t bar is

Wonder what happened with stag and bear and tomm jewellery. That never lasted long. She only says she loves supporting small businesses to help them. Only for a short time tho until something else comes along

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Watched some of the video with no sound.. skipped through it to see the stuff.. her face and hand movements are always so over the top when she’s doing adverts

I watched it in parts so could remember what she was saying when I came over to write about it. She really is a grade A t. See how long she works with this brand. X

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She is a liar. It’s cus it’s free. She has to fake love it. Same as Aimee

Yup exactly will say anything is amazing. I know that Aimee is something else, but she gets much better views, likes etc than vav. She be mad at Aimee deep down as her views like etcs are so much better than vav. God she even said that she could not be pals with Aimee because of her trolls.

Mar 8, 2024
Yup exactly will say anything is amazing. I know that Aimee is something else, but she gets much better views, likes etc than vav. She be mad at Aimee deep down as her views like etcs are so much better than vav. God she even said that she could not be pals with Aimee because of her trolls.
The two of them are fs. Views aside. They both flog s and lie about it just to make money. Pair of witches

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the 🌈
Her face when she says creators lol Even her body rejects that she has a cheek to call herself or most others like her "creators" she has absolutely no content without milking her son. Ironically she says people giving strangers all this energy is weird yet she's sat there giving strangers energy πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ her and Aimee are winding one another up to some tune. Never ending violins for the both of them. They need an entire orchestra for their woe is me se. They think they have it hard. Imagine actually being famous and having peoples opinions my the millions. Only thing is those people are usually allowed their opinions and they don't get deleted. As for giving opinions with names and all that jazz and profile photo. I did on aimees and got blocked. I also have on many celebrity's and guess what Steph? I didn't get blocked and my comment remained! Why? Because people are allowed an opinion lol except one time kendal jenner stopped me and my friend commenting because i said im just surprised shes dressed. Can't win them all! Putting yourself in a public domain comes with those opinions. Suck it up or move along. I don't get what you all don't get about your so called 'job'. P.s you will literally try and sell anything. I've lost track of the amount of jewellery businesses that have approached me on instragram to try their s. Don't be so desperate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_002456_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_002456_TikTok.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 94