Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Another thing how many times does she say packaging 😫😫 I'm a packaging like yeah I'm a packaging, just love packaging 🙈🙈🙈 so yeah this packaging is in insane 😫 does not make sense at all. We get it you like the packaging. You could not say anything really about it expect from yeah I just love packaging. How company's send her stuff is beyond me xx
AND THE PACKAGING IS THE MOST BASIC 😭🤣🤣🤣😭

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Her face when she says creators lol Even her body rejects that she has a cheek to call herself or most others like her "creators" she has absolutely no content without milking her son. Ironically she says people giving strangers all this energy is weird yet she's sat there giving strangers energy 🤷‍♀️ her and Aimee are winding one another up to some tune. Never ending violins for the both of them. They need an entire orchestra for their woe is me se. They think they have it hard. Imagine actually being famous and having peoples opinions my the millions. Only thing is those people are usually allowed their opinions and they don't get deleted. As for giving opinions with names and all that jazz and profile photo. I did on aimees and got blocked. I also have on many celebrity's and guess what Steph? I didn't get blocked and my comment remained! Why? Because people are allowed an opinion lol except one time kendal jenner stopped me and my friend commenting because i said im just surprised shes dressed. Can't win them all! Putting yourself in a public domain comes with those opinions. Suck it up or move along. I don't get what you all don't get about your so called 'job'. P.s you will literally try and sell anything. I've lost track of the amount of jewellery businesses that have approached me on instragram to try their s. Don't be so desperate.
You’re new , but I like you and your thinking💕… welcome xxx

whoamI

Sep 6, 2024
glasgow
Ladies, I have an account here but want to post anonymously as this is a really serious matter for me and don’t want to associate it with my page here I use frequently. Some of you wil guess who I am from what I’m about to say, I’ve been with my partner for nearly 4 years, 2 children (boys)and I feel like I’ve had enough. He makes no effort, no date nights,nights away etc and everything I’ve always paid for, when he has a good wage. He doesn’t help with the kids, financially and physically. But I love him and I feel sorry for him more than anything as he’s going to need to go back to his mums if I do decide we need to split up. I just look at him and feel bad, I feel love but not in love. It’s just so different. Any advice is welcome and if you can tell who I am, you’ll probably have my real TikTok account which you can message there if you don’t want to post here.
Hints 🤣: Blonde, young , 2 boys, curls 💋

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Why the need to show the time on her phone every morning. Just to show the wee man in her own devious way. Jesus you’d think she is the only person up at that time. I’m up at that time every day work or not. I like getting up early doing what needs done and making the most of my day. Today I’m meeting friends for breakfast, date night with the hubby tonight. Hope all my fellow cafe friends have a great weekend ☺️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why the need to show the time on her phone every morning. Just to show the wee man in her own devious way. Jesus you’d think she is the only person up at that time. I’m up at that time every day work or not. I like getting up early doing what needs done and making the most of my day. Today I’m meeting friends for breakfast, date night with the hubby tonight. Hope all my fellow cafe friends have a great weekend ☺️
Cos she’s got nothing else to talk about.. oooh look at me it’s 4.45 and I’m awake!

Well Vav, some of us have been up since that time & have already blitzed the house, 2 loads of washing & sorted the kids.. but we didn’t make a video about it cos we haven’t sold our soul to TikTok!

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Ergh that Jody Reid is just as bad exploits her granddaughter that's she has kinship of on the daily. I saw a live where boys from chloes school were commenting and not been nice and chloe was telling her to block which she didn't. Worse thing is she's an ex family support worker so knows the rules
I had a bad feeling about that Jody, it is a shame, she exploits her granddaughter.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s so embarrassing showing the time. Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets him up so he’s in the background for sympathy 😂😂😂 she’s a fing desperate cow.
Also sleeping in earrings and rings and bracelets is a bit minty isn’t it. She always looks like she needs a wash. Stirring her coffee more to annoy people😂😂 oh wow staff you’re literally pathetic. Nothing else to say about you ya unbearable prick

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She just doesn't stop does she . Can't help herself , pushing boundaries with the laminated / glass photo chop board of M making up a plastic tub for ( The Hat's excitement ) , showing her phone screen last few mornings of him on it . What part of not putting him on SM does she not get ? Have you got stairgates yet , before he falls down these stairs ?! Whilst you're bleeping on your phone ( as we could all see yesterday ) Maybe , just maybe if she was to be more of a SEN mother rather than a bizzzzzy mum with phone at her face all day , she'd get a wee bit more respect and less " trolling " errr ,I mean difference of opinion . Mind you , doubtful that would be after her sins in life . 🤔

Last edited:
Her face when she says creators lol Even her body rejects that she has a cheek to call herself or most others like her "creators" she has absolutely no content without milking her son. Ironically she says people giving strangers all this energy is weird yet she's sat there giving strangers energy 🤷‍♀️ her and Aimee are winding one another up to some tune. Never ending violins for the both of them. They need an entire orchestra for their woe is me se. They think they have it hard. Imagine actually being famous and having peoples opinions my the millions. Only thing is those people are usually allowed their opinions and they don't get deleted. As for giving opinions with names and all that jazz and profile photo. I did on aimees and got blocked. I also have on many celebrity's and guess what Steph? I didn't get blocked and my comment remained! Why? Because people are allowed an opinion lol except one time kendal jenner stopped me and my friend commenting because i said im just surprised shes dressed. Can't win them all! Putting yourself in a public domain comes with those opinions. Suck it up or move along. I don't get what you all don't get about your so called 'job'. P.s you will literally try and sell anything. I've lost track of the amount of jewellery businesses that have approached me on instragram to try their s. Don't be so desperate.
They call themselves creators but they create nothing but contrived drama & make money by exploiting their vulnerable kids. They are basically TikTok shop salespeople (scammers) who punt absolute se, they would never get a job in a real shop or anywhere else because most employers wouldn’t touch them with someone else’s barge pole. This beefy thieving horror & it’s fake bestie, Oinking Olga are on par with cla, that green thing & all the other vile losers that are on TikTok, they are a pair of lying, scamming absolute cockgobbling fwaffles. 🐽🐀🐄

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The fake over exaggerated yawn at the beginning, could of karate chopped her to the throat!

Most us mothers with real jobs and homes to take care of are up early. I'm up at 5am every morning cracking on, it's no big deal. She might want to give that advice to her smelly pal aimless who festers in hers until 10 mins before school run!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s so embarrassing showing the time. Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets him up so he’s in the background for sympathy 😂😂😂 she’s a fing desperate cow.
Also sleeping in earrings and rings and bracelets is a bit minty isn’t it. She always looks like she needs a wash. Stirring her coffee more to annoy people😂😂 oh wow staff you’re literally pathetic. Nothing else to say about you ya unbearable prick

I know it's like oh look at me look what time I'm up. No one cares you t🤣🤣🤣 I find that so weird sleeping with all that jewellery on. I would wake up green because it's all just cheap stuff. I can't even sleep with my wedding rings. X