Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I know it's like oh look at me look what time I'm up. No one cares you t🤣🤣🤣 I find that so weird sleeping with all that jewellery on. I would wake up green because it's all just cheap stuff. I can't even sleep with my wedding rings. X
I’ve said it before about not removing the jewellery, she sleeps and washes in it. Laziness or just a filthy mank? Also her taste in jewellery is not classy or demure it’s chavvy. Or perhaps should call her a Ned with the Chewin the Fat references. Someone please do a photoshop of Staffy the Auld Slapper 😄

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
is it just me or would anyone else find it a bit disturbing to use a chopping board and sharp knife with your childs picture on it. Not a gift I would want or even think of buying
Sure she got it off the slate s who sends tons of se to Aimee. I know Aimee got a chopping board with harper on and it’s never been seen again since she got it

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ladies, I have an account here but want to post anonymously as this is a really serious matter for me and don’t want to associate it with my page here I use frequently. Some of you wil guess who I am from what I’m about to say, I’ve been with my partner for nearly 4 years, 2 children (boys)and I feel like I’ve had enough. He makes no effort, no date nights,nights away etc and everything I’ve always paid for, when he has a good wage. He doesn’t help with the kids, financially and physically. But I love him and I feel sorry for him more than anything as he’s going to need to go back to his mums if I do decide we need to split up. I just look at him and feel bad, I feel love but not in love. It’s just so different. Any advice is welcome and if you can tell who I am, you’ll probably have my real TikTok account which you can message there if you don’t want to post here.
Hints 🤣: Blonde, young , 2 boys, curls 💋
I think I know who you are and babe you know me message me ♥️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ladies, I have an account here but want to post anonymously as this is a really serious matter for me and don’t want to associate it with my page here I use frequently. Some of you wil guess who I am from what I’m about to say, I’ve been with my partner for nearly 4 years, 2 children (boys)and I feel like I’ve had enough. He makes no effort, no date nights,nights away etc and everything I’ve always paid for, when he has a good wage. He doesn’t help with the kids, financially and physically. But I love him and I feel sorry for him more than anything as he’s going to need to go back to his mums if I do decide we need to split up. I just look at him and feel bad, I feel love but not in love. It’s just so different. Any advice is welcome and if you can tell who I am, you’ll probably have my real TikTok account which you can message there if you don’t want to post here.
Tell him to buck up or you will dump him. Give him a chance to change and you might start fancying him again 😉
If not then do what Beefy would do, sleep with his friends (joking) 😉🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She screams desperation this morning showing Max on a chopping board or whatever the f-uck it is.
Hopefully the kid will find his voice and tell her to go and f-uck herself.

For now, on behalf of Max..................................... GO F-UCK YOURSELF VAV! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
She will have a cardboard cut out of max soon featuring in her videos 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_9564.jpeg

(To make you laugh, not really)

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Why the need to show the time on her phone every morning. Just to show the wee man in her own devious way. Jesus you’d think she is the only person up at that time. I’m up at that time every day work or not. I like getting up early doing what needs done and making the most of my day. Today I’m meeting friends for breakfast, date night with the hubby tonight. Hope all my fellow cafe friends have a great weekend ☺️
Typical narc trying to be smart by showing his face on a chopping board and her phone . Oh look at me I'm so clever I've found a way to show max off by pushing the boundaries. Trying to prove that no one can tell her what to do . How weird a mum she is to be so desperate to show him off . Steph the only people that give a do about seeing a 5 year old child are pe#dos . Didn't you understand the assignment? Why are you so bothered about people saying your not an oasis fan but not bothered about pe#ados ? So triggered by what you read here you're trying to prove to us all you can still show him . How sad for that wee boy . Get used to him being loud Steph coz as he matures and his voice deepens he's only going to get louder . Your fake sniffing is even putting your beloved trolls off you disgusting mink . Sneezing into your hand? surely you'd have tissues to hand if it was that bad . Just proves without max your nothing . Shout out to mad Pam get your daughter some medical attention and whilst your there get your own heed looked at . What a downfall!! the most hated family in Aberdeen. Can't even contact folks work now coz your well known for it . do off and go and spend some time with max . Oh I forgot he's too loud and his stimming irritates the do out you . Maybe save some of his money for any potential care he might need in the future . Your fed vav . Keep persuading yourself you have a job coz no one locally will ever employ you and no man will ever want to be with someone that colludes with a child abuser . Your ruined and there is no coming back .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Aww bubs i have gave you a message xxx

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve said it before about not removing the jewellery, she sleeps and washes in it. Laziness or just a filthy mank? Also her taste in jewellery is not classy or demure it’s chavvy. Or perhaps should call her a Ned with the Chewin the Fat references. Someone please do a photoshop of Staffy the Auld Slapper 😄
She’s always had getto taste to being honest.