Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Cos she’s got nothing else to talk about.. oooh look at me it’s 4.45 and I’m awake!

Well Vav, some of us have been up since that time & have already blitzed the house, 2 loads of washing & sorted the kids.. but we didn’t make a video about it cos we haven’t sold our soul to TikTok!
My son thought 2:12 was a great start to the day so do off beefy baws 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Her face when she says creators lol Even her body rejects that she has a cheek to call herself or most others like her "creators" she has absolutely no content without milking her son. Ironically she says people giving strangers all this energy is weird yet she's sat there giving strangers energy 🤷‍♀️ her and Aimee are winding one another up to some tune. Never ending violins for the both of them. They need an entire orchestra for their woe is me se. They think they have it hard. Imagine actually being famous and having peoples opinions my the millions. Only thing is those people are usually allowed their opinions and they don't get deleted. As for giving opinions with names and all that jazz and profile photo. I did on aimees and got blocked. I also have on many celebrity's and guess what Steph? I didn't get blocked and my comment remained! Why? Because people are allowed an opinion lol except one time kendal jenner stopped me and my friend commenting because i said im just surprised shes dressed. Can't win them all! Putting yourself in a public domain comes with those opinions. Suck it up or move along. I don't get what you all don't get about your so called 'job'. P.s you will literally try and sell anything. I've lost track of the amount of jewellery businesses that have approached me on instragram to try their s. Don't be so desperate.
In the unlikely event she does get a normal job il be making sure her new employer sees all the evidence of her wrong doings . In fact as soon as anyone gets involved with her I'll be sending them the evidence and they can make there own minds up . She's a dangerous little midden .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Fake yawn, chefs kiss, absolute favourite, stirring coffee. She's such a bore, I can't even hate watch her now. Seriously how does anyone find her entertaining? For real, just what do people enjoy about this s
She is the opposite of what it means to be a creator. Someone who invents or brings something new and original into existence is a creator. There is nothing original about her, everything on her tik tok is either fake or copied from others. Oh and a liar with mythical dramas. Brands are not sending you stuff to promote because they think you’re good at it, your management organises it. They are as bad as brands for not looking at your fake followers/engagement and clearly not checking your sales figures. A future obituary

Here lies Tik Tok shop,
killed by filters, fakery, plastic cowboys
and snake oil management
R.I.P

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Is she due a landlord inspection at PIP mansion, what’s with the cleaning products haul, mould and carpet stain remover, you’ve been there a year, don’t tell me those brand new bathrooms have mould already you dirty tink!!
Also buying your boy another DOG TOY 😡 they aren’t made for children for a reason, the se that they are made from isn’t checked!! You are literally giving poisoned plastic to your child to chew on. Buy him the proper sensory items made for kids!!! Neglectful!

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Is she due a landlord inspection at PIP mansion, what’s with the cleaning products haul, mould and carpet stain remover, you’ve been there a year, don’t tell me those brand new bathrooms have mould already you dirty tink!!
Also buying your boy another DOG TOY 😡 they aren’t made for children for a reason, the se that they are made from isn’t checked!! You are literally giving poisoned plastic to your child to chew on. Buy him the proper sensory items made for kids!!! Neglectful!

A £3 dog toy, same one on Amazon says keep out of reach from children , did the back of the label not tell you that STEFANNY

Attachments

• IMG_6824.png
    IMG_6824.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6826.jpeg
    IMG_6826.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 22