Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Am I the only one that finds astonish cleaning products awful , I find they leave the most awful film. The rest of her haul is se 😂. Who even does shopping hauls now who really cares what these saddos are buying in the shop.
So out yesterday to get plants then today in b and m with mad Pam doesn’t have any pals to do anything with, imaging giving up a job childminding to go out with your daughter what a tragic life, I wonder how much mad Pam is getting paid 🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Am I the only one that finds astonish cleaning products awful , I find they leave the most awful film. The rest of her haul is se 😂. Who even does shopping hauls now who really cares what these saddos are buying in the shop.
I’m not a fan either altho I have the glass cleaner with Eucalyptus and lemon. Why is she obsessed and prioritising laundry product smells over how good they are at cleaning your clothes 🤷‍♀️ I don’t care about the detergent smell as it gets rinsed out, I also prefer eco friendly stuff, not keen on all the extra things like scented pearls going down the drain. There are essential oils safe for fabric that you can use in the washing machine and dryer. Infusing a cloth or dryer ball with oils is the best for smell tho

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Let’s see if she changes her mind once more people love the Spanish stuff seen loads of folk saying the stuff Steph was on about smells awful plus Steph go and look up what they make dog toys with as it’s not for humans you awful parent.
IMG_4865.jpeg
What did she smell cos theres fecking loads of it !! I am a regular user of the spanish cleaning products and I absolutely love them ! Tried the tallow & ash and it was just ok . Too much fancy packaging for me and the bottles aren't even filled to the top

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m a bit concerned as to why she needs so many smelly things plus not very eco friendly is she? Especially her bins, my kitchen bin rarely smells because I purposely don’t have a large kitchen bin and I couldn’t care less about my outside ones which don’t particularly smell bad. I rinse everything before recycling. I have a stackable 30l Curver bin with a food waste bin on top so they get emptied before they get a chance to smell. Best space saving bins ever. I have many more tips for the clatty cow 😄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I saw someone say the most toxic things in your home smell the best. All those cheap diffusers and plug ins and those cheap crappy air fresheners are so bad for you. I used to use them but they started to make me feel sick and gave me a sore head so binned them all.
I stopped using stuff like that years ago I use the odd diffuser but I mostly use perfume oils I brought back from Bahrain in 2016. I still have loads as you only need a few drops in some coarse sea salt in a burner. You don’t even need to use tea light to get the smell going but the smell from one burner could go around a whole house. The smell has never faded in any of the bottles which proves it’s high quality. The brand is called Ajmal, they know a thing or 2 about Oudh 😎