Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Her Huns and you bought him garden toys after troll pages said all summer you had do all in the garden for him 🤣🤣
IMG_4998.jpeg IMG_4999.jpeg IMG_4999.jpeg IMG_5002.jpeg IMG_5004.png IMG_5001.jpeg
She can deck his room out from floor to ceiling and fill the garden with toys all she wants. She still needs to supervise him and make sure he’s not chewing things he shouldn’t. It’s not difficult to parent kids, Sen or not. It’s common sense 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She can deck his room out from floor to ceiling and fill the garden with toys all she wants. She still needs to supervise him and make sure he’s not chewing things he shouldn’t. It’s not difficult to parent kids, Sen or not. It’s common sense 🙄
100% which she doesn’t not a chance that boy is in the garden everyday as it’s wide open we all know she can’t be bothered with him.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Imagine lying about saying professionals told you to buy dog toys for your child AND lying about professionals buying him dog toys.

Also clean your tongue you mink

Said professional, could get in trouble - as they definitely do not have a pot of money to hand to go buy just one child some toys. This could also be seen as malpractice if using their own money.
I wonder if this “ pruffeshhinnollll “ has declared this in the medical notes, you know if it is true 🤥

You wouldn’t be looking at getting ANOTHER professional in trouble would you Steph?

Haven’t you learnt your lesson from the court last week?

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Nurse Ratched
Excuse me but she was a nurse remember! For her late husband ! So she knows what to do!!! Sooo prfffesional so demure, so deluded !
I’m away to ask my pal who works in the world of children if she would let her pupils chew on dog toys 😂 honestly even that sentence!
Maybe keep an eye on your child and what he is putting in his mouth? And it’s not really a flex to brag about your child chewing through what you think is a designer shoe? And the fact he chewed it soooo much he went through it? Where was his parent? Child minder? In a bath? Jet setting the uk? Either way no one was there watching!!! That rings all the alarm bells! That doesn’t look good for the sw watching.
Beefy you are going to cancel yourself at this rate! Keep going almost at the finish line!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can we report cosMedicare? That’s extremely unprofessional, you wouldn’t go into a hospital and see your surgeon on your TikTok and say “aw I wanna give you wine and a hug”
Seriously that is horrendous marketing. Says everything about their quality, I mean didn’t the drop a lady on the floor?
I would like to know this aswell what kind of company acts like that on someone comments should be a regulator to report them to.

May 24, 2024
The World
And someone naming Cheryl in her comments but you won’t unblock her beefy and say it with your chest again allowing bullying in her comment section but has a go at people calling her out, don’t condone bullying but this says otherwise eh Steph.
IMG_4988.jpeg IMG_4990.jpeg
Steph: I’m here to educate people on autism.

Also Steph: just because you have an autistic kid doesn’t mean you know everything.

Deanne - You know do all you little two faced t. I know you’ll read here babe. Everyone saw you slagging Steph now you’re so far up her arse she’ll need a cream to get rid of you. Creep.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Nothing says we’re giving you a freebie for promotion than being in her comments. I’m not sure who’s the most desperate
👏 what reputable company would offer somebody like her a freebie. There are plenty more relatable people with a genuine following that don’t have constant negativity and clap back videos. Not that I need my boobs done 🤣 but if I did I certainly wouldn’t be entertaining such an unprofessional company

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Also Steph: just because you have an autistic kid doesn’t mean you know everything.

Deanne - You know do all you little two faced t. I know you’ll read here babe. Everyone saw you slagging Steph now you’re so far up her arse she’ll need a cream to get rid of you. Creep.
I remember when deanne used to s Steph it’s so comical

May 30, 2024
UK

Wow that Deanne English gets on my nerves. She always sucked up Aimee’s arse and she commented on both Aimee’s and Stephs Scum newspapers on FB and I was almost positive she was being nasty about Vav in the comments, then her name started appearing on Vavs TT licking her rim on every post. That proves I was remembering it right, well, well, well Deanne you are a t, I always thought you were. Are you going to join us? Have you seen the light?