Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Excuse me but she was a nurse remember! For her late husband ! So she knows what to do!!! Sooo prfffesional so demure, so deluded !
I’m away to ask my pal who works in the world of children if she would let her pupils chew on dog toys 😂 honestly even that sentence!
Maybe keep an eye on your child and what he is putting in his mouth? And it’s not really a flex to brag about your child chewing through what you think is a designer shoe? And the fact he chewed it soooo much he went through it? Where was his parent? Child minder? In a bath? Jet setting the uk? Either way no one was there watching!!! That rings all the alarm bells! That doesn’t look good for the sw watching.
Beefy you are going to cancel yourself at this rate! Keep going almost at the finish line!!
To be fair ,she’s not fussy about what she puts in her mouth 🤷‍♀️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Wow that Deanne English gets on my nerves. She always sucked up Aimee’s arse and she commented on both Aimee’s and Stephs Scum newspapers on FB and I was almost positive she was being nasty about Vav in the comments, then her name started appearing on Vavs TT licking her rim on every post. That proves I was remembering it right, well, well, well Deanne you are a t, I always thought you were. Are you going to join us? Have you seen the light?
Deanne English is the biggest troll of them all

I'm sure she's here more than we are!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Steph: I’m here to educate people on autism.

Also Steph: just because you have an autistic kid doesn’t mean you know everything.

Deanne - You know do all you little two faced t. I know you’ll read here babe. Everyone saw you slagging Steph now you’re so far up her arse she’ll need a cream to get rid of you. Creep.
Lube and Anusol coming to TikTok shop soon

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is that why the Sen community don’t have anything to do with you and the only Sen people are the wild Huns who blow smoke up your arse bet a lot of Sen mum would love to know why none of the Sen England or Scotland movement don’t want anything to do with you and your page is negatively city as you have nothing else
View attachment 143600 View attachment 143600

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Do we think she’s getting fat transferred from her arse to her tits? 🤔 oh and Beefy you will still always be called Beefy 🥩 as you have faked it babe with surgery and jabs 💋I’m doubtful they can fix the lipolegs but who knows.
She’s only been thin for basically one period of time in her life, she needs a man for motivation and that ain’t happening

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hello peeps just putting my two pence worth in, just read quickly to catch up and watched the beefy one on her rant….
So she buys dog chew toys as he chews and chokes on the appropriate ones for his Pica but he goes to bed with about 5 dummies… sorry Vag but yer looking like an utter Fanny here, I’m sure he’s more likely to chew the tip of that and choke 🤷🏻‍♀️ especially when he’s wandering about on his own whilst you eye bleep the camera!!!!
Secondly no health care professional is going into b&m and buying chew toys for your child, I’m assuming it’s nhs care that M receives, it’s violating a professional boundary and even if any of these professionals working with M are personal friends of yours Vag then it could be seen as a conflict of interest and technically shouldn’t be part of Ms care team 😏 the fact that you are claiming they bought your child gifts I’m sure the GMC & NMC wouldn’t be happy

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Let’s not judge mums, meaning her. Rich coming from someone who has been judgemental all her life. Easy to judge from behind the safety of your phone isn’t it sweetheart? As you keep saying say it to your face, with your chest and every other cliché you throw about but riddle me this, how can this ever happen when you rarely go out locally. It will happen tho, when you least expect it and recorded. I’m sure the person who captures that moment will be mindful, demure and classy unlike your family hurling abuse at strangers in shops

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Had a wee look at the financials ..big drop in profits this year , from 224k to 41k . Bank loan of 506k ( could be bounce back loan from Covid ) . 192k owed to participating interest ..more than likely another company that owns more than 20 % of the shares. Pretty much shows why they’re browsing Tik Tok touting for business 🙄
It did mention a different company who had the most control

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hello peeps just putting my two pence worth in, just read quickly to catch up and watched the beefy one on her rant….
So she buys dog chew toys as he chews and chokes on the appropriate ones for his Pica but he goes to bed with about 5 dummies… sorry Vag but yer looking like an utter Fanny here, I’m sure he’s more likely to chew the tip of that and choke 🤷🏻‍♀️ especially when he’s wandering about on his own whilst you eye bleep the camera!!!!
Secondly no health care professional is going into b&m and buying chew toys for your child, I’m assuming it’s nhs care that M receives, it’s violating a professional boundary and even if any of these professionals working with M are personal friends of yours Vag then it could be seen as a conflict of interest and technically shouldn’t be part of Ms care team 😏 the fact that you are claiming they bought your child gifts I’m sure the GMC & NMC wouldn’t be happy
Let’s hope someone replies to the persons email on the other page other people she could get into trouble for what she says.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
That’s pretty shoddy of the company to be posting comments like that. Give you a big hug???? It’s a client you bunch of unprofessional numpties NOT your best mate. If I were looking for a procedure I’d strike off the ones offering me a hug and wine straight away….. that’s makes me shudder…….. it’s a bit creepy to be honest.
I would never put myself under the care of anyone that needs to give freebies like this away to drum up business that’s a few breast augmentations and balloons Ive seen that they have gifted out! surely if the clinic was that great they would have no time to do all these bams for nowt thinking a herd are going to stomp through their clinic doors

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I would never put myself under the care of anyone that needs to give freebies like this away to drum up business that’s a few breast augmentations and balloons Ive seen that they have gifted out! surely if the clinic was that great they would have no time to do all these bams for nowt thinking a herd are going to stomp through their clinic doors
There will be a catch . I don’t think the full treatment will be gifted . I could be wrong but given profits have dropped substantially I can’t see it