Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is that dancing she is trying to do? What’s with maxs sensory toy at the start? 😂😂 she can’t fing dance. She must be horrendous is bed. She’s so stiff and has no rhythm at all. I’m drained from the embarrassment I feel daily for this t. The swinging of the hair 🙈😂 she made me say out loud “eeeeeeee” when she stuck her tongue out and winked 🤢🤢🤢 she’s like fing Paul breach. She’s a fing state.
Steph get a grip. You may have lost some timber but you’re still t who can’t dance. Losing weight does not mean you’re no longer a nasty lying UGLY t. With s hair. Off you do with your brand. You’re still a t. You’re just a t on a brand trip. Can’t wait to see the state of you. Please leave your blazer at home. It’s s. Thanks hunny 😘🥰 also one last thing.. they tracksuit bottoms make your arse and thighs look huge

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
What the do is that dancing she is trying to do? What’s with maxs sensory toy at the start? 😂😂 she can’t fing dance. She must be horrendous is bed. She’s so stiff and has no rhythm at all. I’m drained from the embarrassment I feel daily for this t. The swinging of the hair 🙈😂 she made me say out loud “eeeeeeee” when she stuck her tongue out and winked 🤢🤢🤢 she’s like fing Paul breach. She’s a fing state.
Steph get a grip. You may have lost some timber but you’re still t who can’t dance. Losing weight does not mean you’re no longer a nasty lying UGLY t. With s hair. Off you do with your brand. You’re still a t. You’re just a t on a brand trip. Can’t wait to see the state of you. Please leave your blazer at home. It’s s. Thanks hunny 😘🥰 also one last thing.. they tracksuit bottoms make your arse and thighs look huge
do me 🤦🏻‍♀️ What have I just watched 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nearly 40 year old and winking & pouting into a phone set up in the living room on a wee tripod 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m pishing myself laughing. Cheers for the laugh hen 😂😂😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Yep we all called it ….skinny Ozempic Beefy will do more damage as she gets cockier when she’s thin 😂😂😂😂 her face is rancid with the Ozempic, how she thinks she looks good I’ve no idea. But you will always be called Beefy to me hun bun 🥩 🦬

Mar 8, 2024
do me 🤦🏻‍♀️ What have I just watched 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nearly 40 year old and winking & kissing into a phone set up in the living room on a wee tripod 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m pishing myself laughing. Cheers for the laugh hen 😂😂😂😂
And the white board in the background 😂😂😂😂honestly she’s fing comical.
Bet dhe was writing out more clap backs about the sensory toys from that section 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Yep we all called it ….skinny Ozempic Beefy will do more damage as she gets cockier when she’s thin 😂😂😂😂 her face is rancid with the Ozempic, how she thinks she looks good I’ve no idea. But you will always be called Beefy to me hun bun 🥩 🦬
Her hair is receding so her fod looks even bigger and shinier. Her torso is skinny but her thighs and arse are still hefty. Her face is ass ugly and hair line starts at the back of her neck. She looks ragged and aged. I’d rather have my plump belly and youthful face then look like her.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Her hair is receding so her fod looks even bigger and shinier. Her torso is skinny but her thighs and arse are still hefty. Her face is ass ugly and hair line starts at the back of her neck. She looks ragged and aged. I’d rather have my plump belly and youthful face then look like her.
Yeah I hate to say it but you looked better beefier beefy 🥩🦬 your face has aged rapidly 😳

Mar 8, 2024
Look at me I’m so skinny ( but won’t admit to slimming jabs) lying fat arsed t. What she really means is I can’t wait to get 2 days peace from M!!! Can tell she’s not coping with his stims etc
She can’t stand the child’s stims. She wants to be able to eye do herself in peace. Making videos of herself with a song over it looking side to side like she’s thinking when really she’s got cotton wool between them ears

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They are huge 😂
Remember ladies, she doesn’t have a guaranteed income from this drivel she serves up daily. She doesn’t own a home. she’ll take what she can off her ex but she’s never going to be able to sit back and relax and know she’s set up for the rest of her life. I doubt any man will stick around as her narcissistic self comes out after a few weeks/months of pretending.
So approaching 40 and she’s going to have to work for a long time to keep paying the rent. She’s just treading water and going absolutely nowhere.
Anyway I must get on, suitcases to pack for a lovely holiday. The sort of luxury holiday VileVav can only ever dream about. Get back to your dog chews you vile b 😉

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
They are huge 😂
Remember ladies, she doesn’t have a guaranteed income from this drivel she serves up daily. She doesn’t own a home. she’ll take what she can off her ex but she’s never going to be able to sit back and relax and know she’s set up for the rest of her life. I doubt any man will stick around as her narcissistic self comes out after a few weeks/months of pretending.
So approaching 40 and she’s going to have to work for a long time to keep paying the rent. She’s just treading water and going absolutely nowhere.
Anyway I must get on, suitcases to pack for a lovely holiday. The sort of luxury holiday VileVav can only ever dream about. Get back to your dog chews you vile b 😉
Have a great holiday 🥰

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
" I'm so happy you're living your dream " say's a hun 😭😭.... What a dream to be dancing in front of a white board and barely leave her house making clap backs all day , real jealous . Really winning in life , she appears to be hotly triggered ( not sure about rich ) and that face look's a picture of illness . She actually seem's to be turning into a slob , since stopped with the GRWM .

Mar 11, 2024
uk
" I'm so happy you're living your dream " say's a hun 😭😭.... What a dream to be dancing in front of a white board and barely leave her house making clap backs all day , real jealous . Really winning in life , she appears to be hotly triggered ( not sure about rich ) and that face look's a picture of illness . She actually seem's to be turning into a slob , since stopped with the GRWM .
People “ dreams “ are backwards…. Living the dream in my eyes, is having a loving home, happy children you don’t palm off at every chance you get. Knowing your home is a happy one - that’s living the dream.
You couldn’t pay me enough to spend 2 nights away a week or longer from my children by choice, especially for a brand trip. No Thankyou especially when it only pays enough for dog toys not proper toys 😉