Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I'm new to CC but while I was in B&M I thought I would have a wee look at the chew toys for dogs and the advice on them.

Picked up 3 that looked like ones she would give her son and each of them stated not suitable for children. Also state pets should be supervised at all times when playing with toys. If they are saying that about pets, she absolutely shouldn't be leaving her son to wander around with them while she rants to her camera.

Attached pics of the labels just to prove it.
20240910_164347.jpg 20240910_164420.jpg 20240910_164405.jpg
A wee email to B&M to get their take on these toys being given to children…

Mar 8, 2024
I'm new to CC but while I was in B&M I thought I would have a wee look at the chew toys for dogs and the advice on them.

Picked up 3 that looked like ones she would give her son and each of them stated not suitable for children. Also state pets should be supervised at all times when playing with toys. If they are saying that about pets, she absolutely shouldn't be leaving her son to wander around with them while she rants to her camera.

Attached pics of the labels just to prove it.
20240910_164347.jpg 20240910_164420.jpg 20240910_164405.jpg
She’s a disgrace. Can’t believe she buys these for her son. Then to act all high and mighty. If a professional has been and bought dog toys not suitable for children then they need to be sacked asap

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Just blows my mind that there's 24 grand a year getting paid out from taxpayers money for that house.
Could have rented a bungalow for half that in Aberdeen with a garden and not have to do anywhere near the driving etc and spent the money on buying decent safe toys and proper footwear and not have to worry about your child using the stairs or wandering about while you are sleeping. Haven't seen any stairgates

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
They are huge πŸ˜‚
Remember ladies, she doesn’t have a guaranteed income from this drivel she serves up daily. She doesn’t own a home. she’ll take what she can off her ex but she’s never going to be able to sit back and relax and know she’s set up for the rest of her life. I doubt any man will stick around as her narcissistic self comes out after a few weeks/months of pretending.
So approaching 40 and she’s going to have to work for a long time to keep paying the rent. She’s just treading water and going absolutely nowhere.
Anyway I must get on, suitcases to pack for a lovely holiday. The sort of luxury holiday VileVav can only ever dream about. Get back to your dog chews you vile b πŸ˜‰
Aww enjoy, I came back at the weekend after staying at a friends gorgeous villa in Pathos, had their car to drive around in too. Just to rub it in to Vav, we had our own very large pool (not a big bath) In a lovely residential area so no fear of mixing with any riff raff like her. Spent a lot of time in the swanky places of the old town eating delectable food and sipping cocktails

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just blows my mind that there's 24 grand a year getting paid out from taxpayers money for that house.
Could have rented a bungalow for half that in Aberdeen with a garden and not have to do anywhere near the driving etc and spent the money on buying decent safe toys and proper footwear and not have to worry about your child using the stairs or wandering about while you are sleeping. Haven't seen any stairgates
A smaller place where she can actually keep one eye on M and the other on her phone. State of that kitchen, she’s copying Aimee so much she’s becoming her. Skanky mamas