Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Dem pores, Dem pores, Dem big pores
She doesn’t have pores remember, imagine being a hun and Steph is lying to them about using the skinny jab prancing about like a fanny at nearly 40 years old, renting a house she wouldn’t be able to buy and being taken by a brand to stand about with other airhead people and she thinks it’s a flex I couldn’t think of anything worse but she is so needing validation from her followers and from people who wouldn’t be her friends, all she does is sell s to folk that can’t afford it and are jealous of the lonely and it is lonely life she leads as she portrays it’s so great, but at the end of the day she is sitting in a house she pays 2k for a month and has two kids from 2 guys married twice one sadly passed away and the other seen her true colours she only has a certain shelf life then what Steph?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If I made a tiktok like that my bairns would actually disown me 😭😭 My oldest who’s 16 asked me why I reposted something on TikTok the other day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was like eh……cos I thought it was funny 😂😂😂 He’d be mortified if I danced, winked & pouted like her 😂😂😂😂😂
My daughter would be like, get that fing deleted now before my mates see it. She’d also say about clothes, naw just naw, you're not keeping that but then thats how we roll, I’d be brutally honest to her. My old age is safe in her hands, I’ll never dress like mutton or some old hag you see in the bars eyeballing men looking for a shag 🤣

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Receipts!! She hates receipts 🤣
I do enjoy a good receipt. Especially when she loves to twist the being called out narrative into trolls coming for her children.

Here's a very good reason you should safeguard your child from strangers on the Internet....especially the ones claiming to miss seeing your child they do not even know. Today I attended court with a family member for support. And as I was sat in the court room listening to all the other cases, this elderly man, who really looked harmless appeared in the dock. Well when the PF started reading out about his crimes I was shocked and disgusted to my core and my first thought was of this so called "influencer" who has failed to safeguard her child and has shown him naked, in his nappy, in the bath!! 40,000 images and videos of children aged from 5 to 15 (Category A, Category B and majority of them Category C) is what was found on his devices!!
There's far more horrible, disgusting things out there on the Internet for you to be worrying about kipper lips vav than people calling you out on your lies and absolute 💩 behaviours!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You obviously edited them in, you’re just a jealous troll 😜
Of course! I’m a jealous troll who needs to rummage in my top drawer. Actually what she’s implying is in there isn’t. More tips Vav, move yours to a safer place or M will be chewing that too. Oh wait maybe that’s why you have frustration induced anger along with the inability to control the narrative.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Bit of a tit way to speak to a friend even though she is a ex client you can just tell she is rude to everyone she meets she is just the type plus paberdeen needs to get out of Steph arse and see the light.
IMG_5021.jpeg IMG_5026.jpeg

She's my friend is she really? A friend you call up? A friend you go out with?? No it's not vav. She is a tik tok friend now. A friend is someone who you can message, call, go for lunch, go to their house. So vav she ain't a friend. Only friends she has is her ma and nana. Pinch me 🤪

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I do enjoy a good receipt. Especially when she loves to twist the being called out narrative into trolls coming for her children.

Here's a very good reason you should safeguard your child from strangers on the Internet....especially the ones claiming to miss seeing your child they do not even know. Today I attended court with a family member for support. And as I was sat in the court room listening to all the other cases, this elderly man, who really looked harmless appeared in the dock. Well when the PF started reading out about his crimes I was shocked and disgusted to my core and my first thought was of this so called "influencer" who has failed to safeguard her child and has shown him naked, in his nappy, in the bath!! 40,000 images and videos of children aged from 5 to 15 (Category A, Category B and majority of them Category C) is what was found on his devices!!
There's far more horrible, disgusting things out there on the Internet for you to be worrying about kipper lips vav than people calling you out on your lies and absolute 💩 behaviours!
I have a friend who is a lawyer, now deals mostly in family law so has some harrowing stories to tell. I’ve told her about the lack of safeguarding for that wee boy And how she twists it to “trolls” coming for her kids. It’s like Aimee last week, I didn’t see the photo but believe it was shadows etc altho the ironing sounds dubious. Anyway the point she refused to take was how it looked and that there are vile people looking for photos like that even to photoshop. She tried to skirt around leaving up with a clapback excuses but Aimee like Vav think it’s all about them, jealous trolls want to take them down. No, we‘re trying to protect your kids.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She's my friend is she really? A friend you call up? A friend you go out with?? No it's not vav. She is a tik tok friend now. A friend is someone who you can message, call, go for lunch, go to their house. So vav she ain't a friend. Only friends she has is her ma and nana. Pinch me 🤪
Totally agree I was speaking to a friend who knew vav when max was younger and she said that paberdeen is obsessed with Steph she was a client but is obsessed with her I would be more worried about the likes of her than “trolls” on the internet.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
All her “friends“ are online and came via Tik Tok. She has a circle of acquaintances, not even a circle, she claims someone as a pal when she meets them for the first time. Desperate times! Pinch me 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So I take it mad Pam is down for looking after her children the next 2 days as max’s dad is away back to work hardly doing Tik tok so you can be their for your children when you do off more times then a normal co parenting person does plus what happened to the BPerfect you were ment to go to last week as that didn’t happy what poor next brand has to deal with your negativity and folk have to deal with you thinking your better than anyone else. Airport drama incoming for the beefy.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Of course! I’m a jealous troll who needs to rummage in my top drawer. Actually what she’s implying is in there isn’t. More tips Vav, move yours to a safer place or M will be chewing that too. Oh wait maybe that’s why you have frustration induced anger along with the inability to control the narrative.

At least you've one to rummage in 😆. My gran's (prob 60 odd year old ) Oak drawers I inherited , one decided to drop the arse out the bottom weekend 🥴and no nails won't cut the mustard . I'll need to find a carpenter and I've an old wooden kist needing renovated too . 😭 I like sentimental things , not cheap se out of wherever she buys .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
All her “friends“ are online and came via Tik Tok. She has a circle of acquaintances, not even a circle, she claims someone as a pal when she meets them for the first time. Desperate times! Pinch me 🤣
Absolutely these people on Tik tok who she has met at events they are their to further their Tik tok journey but beefy is so desperate to become friends with people as she has no friends they also show their real lives with friends and family and going out about where they come from Steph canna do that she just has mad ma and nana the mink, brands must not do their research on people on Tik tok and I know she has a new Tik tok manager it was Elle I think it’s now a Alex I bet she is a right pain in the arse and they can’t be arsed with her.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
They are huge 😂
Remember ladies, she doesn’t have a guaranteed income from this drivel she serves up daily. She doesn’t own a home. she’ll take what she can off her ex but she’s never going to be able to sit back and relax and know she’s set up for the rest of her life. I doubt any man will stick around as her narcissistic self comes out after a few weeks/months of pretending.
So approaching 40 and she’s going to have to work for a long time to keep paying the rent. She’s just treading water and going absolutely nowhere.
Anyway I must get on, suitcases to pack for a lovely holiday. The sort of luxury holiday VileVav can only ever dream about. Get back to your dog chews you vile b 😉
Again taking the total piss out of max and this really serious problem he has with chewing everything in sight, showing that toy all chewed then doing that stupid dance ?? Degrading max again Steph ? Think it's funny do you to show off that half chewed toy and dance and smirk like that in the way you have ? This is becoming really concerning for that lad . .

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I have a friend who is a lawyer, now deals mostly in family law so has some harrowing stories to tell. I’ve told her about the lack of safeguarding for that wee boy And how she twists it to “trolls” coming for her kids. It’s like Aimee last week, I didn’t see the photo but believe it was shadows etc altho the ironing sounds dubious. Anyway the point she refused to take was how it looked and that there are vile people looking for photos like that even to photoshop. She tried to skirt around leaving up with a clapback excuses but Aimee like Vav think it’s all about them, jealous trolls want to take them down. No, we‘re trying to protect your kids.
Yep again Aimee twisted the narrative to blame the "trolls" every like, on every comment mentioning safeguarding her child on that picture were from real, genuine accounts with faces. The video with H in the background freezing on camera shows she hasn't even had a conversation with her child about safety online, poor child actually looked terrified to be caught on camera. "The meany weany trolls say meany wordies that hurties mummys feelings" is probably as far as her Internet safety chats go.