Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
If I made a tiktok like that my bairns would actually disown me 😭😭 My oldest who’s 16 asked me why I reposted something on TikTok the other day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was like eh……cos I thought it was funny 😂😂😂 He’d be mortified if I danced, winked & pouted like her 😂😂😂😂😂

Same as my oldest he would be stop that right now 🤣🤣🤣 so would my husband, but again we would never put our kids in that position. My oldest delayed me off his socials as his pals said I was a milf🤣🤣🤣 was when he just started his new school after we moved mind you. Some of his boy pals tried to add me think it was more so just to wind him up. He knew it was all banter tho. Xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Let’s all take guesses for this airport drama..
Someone who follows her told she is an inspiration and they cried together
She left her vagina at home and she had to get the pilot to stop in her garden by her cows on the way to collect her flaps
She took some ones case the other side and she has no clothes to wear
Friends Plane GIF by Newcastle Eagles

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
At least you've one to rummage in 😆. My gran's (prob 60 odd year old ) Oak drawers I inherited , one decided to drop the arse out the bottom weekend 🥴and no nails won't cut the mustard . I'll need to find a carpenter and I've an old wooden kist needing renovated too . 😭 I like sentimental things , not cheap se out of wherever she buys .
I have 2 wooden kists I bought at a farm auction years ago, paid a fortune to get them PRO-fesshhhionally restored, then a few years ago decided to paint them with chalk paint 😳 Restored one back myself at the beginning of this year 🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I have 2 wooden kists I bought at a farm auction years ago, paid a fortune to get them PRO-fesshhhionally restored, then a few years ago decided to paint them with chalk paint 😳 Restored one back myself at the beginning of this year 🤣

Well I chalk painted my gran's drawers as bored with the wood as ancient . I know it 'll be costly and the old kist belonged to my great uncle who was a gamekeeper . So you can imagine the odds n sods he had in that inc. his bottles of whisky hiding in his day , the old bugger !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Totally agree I was speaking to a friend who knew vav when max was younger and she said that paberdeen is obsessed with Steph she was a client but is obsessed with her I would be more worried about the likes of her than “trolls” on the internet.

Yes she should be worried about her die hard huns. How they can't see through her is beyond me.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
504ED2F7-F2FC-4744-A670-20956458B6A8.jpeg
Those toys are from SHEIN & for the water. Thought I recognised them. Bought them for my kids for holidays this year (& they were se 😂😂)
Bought these in turkey for the kids came in a pack of 3 maybe 4, as soon as I seen this pop up on her video i thought why is he chomping on them it’s hard plastic the kind that would crack and snap and really soft jelly stretchy like rubber that can just be pulled apart, what’s the chances she cut all those sensory toys up just for content 🤔