Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Good morning Beefy 🥩🦬

Come on now your hun buns are asking about your healthy eating regime and workout plan 😉 are you going to share the it? I mean the Ozempic???? Clean eating they are deluded 😭😭😭
Christ I might give up my daily gym trips if all it takes is clean eating for a few weeks and sitting in my hoose. Who knew 😂😂😂 Open your eyes Gail she’s morphing into Shaz Osbourne 💀🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8169.jpeg

SnowWhite

Mar 9, 2024
Her true self is shining through more and more. Absolutely sick of this creature, I’m going to need to stop watching she is doing my nut in. NO ONE cares where u r going u lying fraud. NOT GOT UR KIDS FUR DAYS AGAIN. If ur not wanna wake the kids up, stfu and get aff yer phone 🤡

Attachments

• IMG_9791.jpeg
    IMG_9791.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 114

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Good afternoon Stephanie Vavron whoever you are 😂😭
Anyone seen this 😆 he makes a very valid point
Wtaf is the dancing all about 😭 my gran would probs have more rhythm and she’s been dead for years 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel she may be the one triggered by the video she commented on as it's basically saying what everyone on here has said about her and her "love/embrace your body huns" whilst paying money and using filters to alter herself 😂 or maybe its coz he mentions buying tits in it....she thought it was aimed at her because of course EVERY Scottish man should automatically know who she is!! Poor guy doesn't seem to have a scooby who she is 😂😂😂

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
I feel she may be the one triggered by the video she commented on as it's basically saying what everyone on here has said about her and her "love/embrace your body huns" whilst paying money and using filters to alter herself 😂 or maybe its coz he mentions buying tits in it....she thought it was aimed at her because of course EVERY Scottish man should automatically know who she is!! Poor guy doesn't seem to have a scooby who she is 😂😂😂
His following will go through the roof with that video 🤣 best part of it was definitely “Stephanie Vavron, whoever you are” 😂

Mar 8, 2024
If she doesn’t want to wake him why not do the lunch when he’s actually fing awake? Not 5am. She just has to get up to show people she’s up sew early. With her disgusting can of monster. I can’t believe she actually drinks monster. 🤢🤢 no one gives a shiny se where you’re going hun. You’re just glad to be anywhere that your kids won’t be. Ya as bad as Aimee. Can’t contain your excitement of going without your kids. Can only imagine whose drama will be worse today. Ya a pair of fs. Beetle juice and chuckies bride out in London. Eye fing themselves pretending to be mates. Even chuckie wouldn’t want you staff you’re too evil for him

Mar 11, 2024
uk
If she doesn’t want to wake him why not do the lunch when he’s actually fing awake? Not 5am. She just has to get up to show people she’s up sew early. With her disgusting can of monster. I can’t believe she actually drinks monster. 🤢🤢 no one gives a shiny se where you’re going hun. You’re just glad to be anywhere that your kids won’t be. Ya as bad as Aimee. Can’t contain your excitement of going without your kids. Can only imagine whose drama will be worse today. Ya a pair of fs. Beetle juice and chuckies bride out in London. Eye fing themselves pretending to be mates. Even chuckie wouldn’t want you staff you’re too evil for him
She’ll be slagging the dentist off soon who don’t her composite bonding saying it’s all eroding, when it’s the fing 50g of sugar for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢

Imagine waking up, brushing your teeth feeling that nice fresh feeling in your mouth - then washing them with fizzy sticky monste for breaky 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I bet she lets lily have them for breakfast as well eurgh

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
If you watch a video before that or the one previous I think it’s aimed at holly and the boys 😂 I dug a wee bit and she commented on one of hollys saying she said he had small man syndrome 😆 she’s pathetic, ‘look at me holly im over there defending you’ 😭😭😭😭

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
As a fellow monster drinker who doesnt feel the need to wave about or sing into my empty cans (I did however use to drink 2ltrs of coca cola a day but have switched to a can of monster) I find the extra caffeine boost helps me,it stops me ironing my kids packed lunch and packing their uniforms 😂 it's the only way I can describe it. It doesn't give me that ohhhh energy boost feeling but kind of calming, focus effect. However my new meds do appear to be helping aswell however I fear the caffeine withdrawal headachesso much to be able to stop. I am open to any advice anyone on here has though. And I am ready for the "ohhh monster helps my adhd" videos coming from oul kipper lips there 😂😂 arghh must stop giving her content ideas!!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Who reckons she’s crying into her injection this morning, watching Ekin su’ launch dinner 😂
not invited to ANOTHER launch pahahahahhaa 😂😂
It looks epic and Bradley was invited plus other influencers but not her girl Steph vavron must be a kick in the teeth not to get invited to will be raging to Brendan I think they have all got fed up with her wonder if ekin knows about the allegations against her ex. And she looks amazing in her latex outfit.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
If you watch a video before that or the one previous I think it’s aimed at holly and the boys 😂 I dug a wee bit and she commented on one of hollys saying she said he had small man syndrome 😆 she’s pathetic, ‘look at me holly im over there defending you’ 😭😭😭😭
Ohh I don't think I've ever encountered this Holly...not sure I even want to be taken deeper into anyone else of Vavs circle...struggle with her and Nostrils as it is 😂😂

bluebutton

Sep 3, 2024
Dundee
Did she not say that she was going to a black tie event? Do you think it was the Ekin launch but she ended up not being invited?

Also her face in that dancing video , real mean girl looks. It was actually mortifing as well, how her daughter does not get slaughtered at school (assuming she is a regular attender) I don't know.