Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Did she not say that she was going to a black tie event? Do you think it was the Ekin launch but she ended up not being invited?

Also her face in that dancing video , real mean girl looks. It was actually mortifing as well, how her daughter does not get slaughtered at school (assuming she is a regular attender) I don't know.
Isn’t it funny how she can’t go to a pub / club and act that cocky when dancing 😂
Someone would wipe the floor with her.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I feel she may be the one triggered by the video she commented on as it's basically saying what everyone on here has said about her and her "love/embrace your body huns" whilst paying money and using filters to alter herself 😂 or maybe its coz he mentions buying tits in it....she thought it was aimed at her because of course EVERY Scottish man should automatically know who she is!! Poor guy doesn't seem to have a scooby who she is 😂😂😂
And surgery and slimming injections 😉🤣🤣🤣

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
And vav you already know my Instagram cos ya blocked me remember ;) hahah but I see you girl ..imagine a company going on like this LOL LOL

Attachments

• IMG_6704.png
    IMG_6704.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6705.png
    IMG_6705.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6706.png
    IMG_6706.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_6707.png
    IMG_6707.png
    122 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6708.png
    IMG_6708.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 115

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
There you go ladies she’s one cheeky t and I hope to god one day someone knocks her teeth down the back of her fat nasty gob!!!
Who is she? Who is she? 😂😭 see she wouldn’t dare go comment that to a woman who has spoken from their own page about her so why go comment on a guys post that has do all to do with her 🤪 the lassie isn’t wired right!
Vag go unblock our Sophie or Cheryl etc and comment back to them not make a video about you being sent x,y,z calling them sebags 😂😂😂😂 say it with your chest beefy breeks 😏 I would to your face with my banging 36dds 😂😂😂😂 ya Fanny

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Who is she? Who is she? 😂😭 see she wouldn’t dare go comment that to a woman who has spoken from their own page about her so why go comment on a guys post that has do all to do with her 🤪 the lassie isn’t wired right!
Vag go unblock our Sophie or Cheryl etc and comment back to them not make a video about you being sent x,y,z calling them sebags 😂😂😂😂 say it with your chest beefy breeks 😏 I would to your face with my banging 36dds 😂😂😂😂 ya Fanny
She wouldn’t dare I’d post EVERYTHING haha she hasn’t got the balls 😂 haha how embarrassing that she’s blocked me. All talk she wouldnt dare make a video and tag me in it ..god I wish she would though 🥰 YO VAV WHERE DID THE DONATIONS GO?

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Doesn’t give her son child safe sensory toys so why does she have them and most of them are used so you bought them thinking they were safe and realised they aren’t 🤣 make no sense
IMG_4995.png
I can assure you at school he will not be given dog toys for chewing or for interaction... and no way did any consultant st ARCH suggest dog toys. LIES LIES LIES ,cheaper for her to buy more like.. there's such a vast range for sensory toys online not the cheap versions at B&M home bargains or supermarkets. Lazy ass parenting, PERIOD!!

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
My bets are on L’Oreal for the mystery brand . Don’t know how she can drink monster so early in the morning . Her stomach will rot . Not sure you’re meant to have that on skinny jabs either
I’m only just catching up here so someone might have mentioned this already.i thought we already knew it was L’Oréal. sure she dropped that into a vid last week.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She wouldn’t dare I’d post EVERYTHING haha she hasn’t got the balls 😂 haha how embarrassing that she’s blocked me. All talk she wouldnt dare make a video and tag me in it ..god I wish she would though 🥰 YO VAV WHERE DID THE DONATIONS GO?
Exactly she blocks anyone who has something to say but goes over to a guys page and leaves a comment to suck up her tiktok pals arse 😂😭 tragic really 😏 sebag Vag 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I can assure you at school he will not be given dog toys for chewing or for interaction... and no way did any consultant st ARCH suggest dog toys. LIES LIES LIES ,cheaper for her to buy more like.. there's such a vast range for sensory toys online not the cheap versions at B&M home bargains or supermarkets. Lazy ass parenting, PERIOD!!
And no way did any health professional go in and buy them for M 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s just opens thag hole in her face and lets her belly rumble 😭

May 24, 2024
The World
And vav you already know my Instagram cos ya blocked me remember ;) hahah but I see you girl ..imagine a company going on like this LOL LOL
Very unprofessional of them to get involved in online drama. They are breaching the code of conduct, and over stepping the boundaries between friends and patients.

Trust and ethical behaviour​

• act with integrity, honesty and openness;
  • adhere to legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in their area of practice; and
  • treat colleagues and patients fairly and without discrimination
Anyone who contacts them could be a potential patient. Whoever is running their social media platform is representing the surgeons, who have a code of conduct to adhere to.

WHAT company involves themselves in patients online life and drama? Without knowing the customer, and if they do know the customer it’s conflict of interest as they cannot stay professional and impartial with their opinion.

This companies opinion should be ‘we have no opinion’.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This is her character, she’ll demean a man, call him a creep etc and even make up lies because most men will stay silent rather than allow women like her to label them misogynistsm bullies etc she doesn’t see them as equal. Is it any wonder she can’t keep a man and why they all leave her.