Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
And vav you already know my Instagram cos ya blocked me remember ;) hahah but I see you girl ..imagine a company going on like this LOL LOL
How massively unprofessional this is. The company involved MUST surely be in breach of some Code of Conduct here.

They have done their business a lot of harm here, I think, by offering this freebie to Beefers. Nobody in there right mind will go near them now.
I love that for them.

Everything old Skidmark Steph (Im still laughing at that from yesterday - dirty b) touches turns sour.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Who is she? Who is she? 😂😭 see she wouldn’t dare go comment that to a woman who has spoken from their own page about her so why go comment on a guys post that has do all to do with her 🤪 the lassie isn’t wired right!
Vag go unblock our Sophie or Cheryl etc and comment back to them not make a video about you being sent x,y,z calling them sebags 😂😂😂😂 say it with your chest beefy breeks 😏 I would to your face with my banging 36dds 😂😂😂😂 ya Fanny
Yep unblock them two beefy, say it with your saggy spaniel chest…

Oh no you wouldn’t DREAM of calling them
sebags to their face would you, or commenting directly on their videos.

Like I said yesterday, people in BIG GLASS window houses, shouldn’t throw stones 😉you never know who exactly it is you are griefing on the internet

Mar 8, 2024
As a fellow monster drinker who doesnt feel the need to wave about or sing into my empty cans (I did however use to drink 2ltrs of coca cola a day but have switched to a can of monster) I find the extra caffeine boost helps me,it stops me ironing my kids packed lunch and packing their uniforms 😂 it's the only way I can describe it. It doesn't give me that ohhhh energy boost feeling but kind of calming, focus effect. However my new meds do appear to be helping aswell however I fear the caffeine withdrawal headachesso much to be able to stop. I am open to any advice anyone on here has though. And I am ready for the "ohhh monster helps my adhd" videos coming from oul kipper lips there 😂😂 arghh must stop giving her content ideas!!!
Sorry I don’t mean to be giving out about monster. It’s just she gulps it and shows it off like an accessory. She will be on next saying it doesn’t effect her cus her adhd. However she has already she needs it to stay awake so she will be talking more se if she did

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Yep unblock them two beefy, say it with your saggy spaniel chest…

Oh no you wouldn’t DREAM of calling them
sebags to their face would you, or commenting directly on their videos.

Like I said yesterday, people in BIG GLASS window houses, shouldn’t throw stones 😉you never know who exactly it is you are griefing on the internet
also people in big glass window houses should have blinds 😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Think someone could end up with their teeth at the back , talking like that . Never mind shouting out to the back !
Does this little lady actually think she’s at the front like 😂😂😂 do ME 😫😫 the desperation of these women is unbelievable…. If my daughter caught me in someone’s comments going on like that - she would disown me.