Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Sorry I don’t mean to be giving out about monster. It’s just she gulps it and shows it off like an accessory. She will be on next saying it doesn’t effect her cus her adhd. However she has already she needs it to stay awake so she will be talking more se if she did
I get it, no need to apologise. As I said I have no need to be waving it around and singing into the can like I'm trying to advertise it for any young impressionable minds to see. I can not stand the smell of most energy drinks and there is only 1 flavour I actually like of monster. I know it's an awful drink for sugar etc same with Coca-Cola. I really do believe I developed a caffeine/sugar addiction from drinking so much coca cola in my 20s. And believe me the headaches without it are awful. Not at the edenharvz level of shaking with red bull or anything. For example if I were to drink 2 cans of monster, within a 2 or 3 hour window I am literally drained and need a nap. It doesn't give me any sort of energy or boost like she portrays but has an opposite almost calming effect.

Mar 8, 2024
I get it, no need to apologise. As I said I have no need to be waving it around and singing into the can like I'm trying to advertise it for any young impressionable minds to see. I can not stand the smell of most energy drinks and there is only 1 flavour I actually like of monster. I know it's an awful drink for sugar etc same with Coca-Cola. I really do believe I developed a caffeine/sugar addiction from drinking so much coca cola in my 20s. And believe me the headaches without it are awful. Not at the edenharvz level of shaking with red bull or anything. For example if I were to drink 2 cans of monster, within a 2 or 3 hour window I am literally drained and need a nap. It doesn't give me any sort of energy or boost like she portrays but has an opposite almost calming effect.
Oh I get ya. The headaches sound grim.
I love a can of coke like meself but I just can’t bring meself to touch monster.

Mar 8, 2024
I have just seen an Insta post …… it looks like, wherever she’s going, she has one of those truly AWFUL chavvy blazers on.

EURGH …… burn them Beefers.
It‘a not a good look on you.
Oh she looks a mess 😂😂 the face she’s pulling and the way she’s standing. She’s such a fing fool. Steve Madden need to stop inviting her to things

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Tell you something with Halloween coming up she’s gonna look the part without trying 💀💀💀💀 her face 😳😳😳
I’ll stick to the gym and healthy eating me thinks rather than have an Ozempic skeletor face 😳
skeleton GIF