Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
The trousers are too long and baggy to go with a baggy blazer. The shoes look like they’re covered in chewing gum at the bottom. The top waist coat looking thing is horrible. She looks ridiculous.
She does look skinny I’ll give the t that and her arms do too.. but I don’t know if it’s the jabs or filters or both. She is still a massive t though.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So Steve Madden is the dream brand I just spat out my cuppa tea catching up what a load of crap but you werent invited to your girl ekin su launch you defo wouldn’t have missed it if we was but your creaming yourself over getting invited to a shop opening, where’s the black tie event, I have seen ekin su launch all over my fyp you are defo not in with BPerfect anymore Steph they have seen through your s, and you have went on two Ibiza holidays without your kids have you memory loss.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
The trousers are too long and baggy to go with a baggy blazer. The shoes look like they’re covered in chewing gum at the bottom. The top waist coat looking thing is horrible. She looks ridiculous.
She does look skinny I’ll give the t that and her arms do too.. but I don’t know if it’s the jabs or filters or both. She is still a massive t though.
Baggy trousers do nothing for short people only make them look frumpy. She really has no dress sense at all. If Steve Madden is your favourite brand then you’re clearly winning at life 🤣🤣.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Tell you something with Halloween coming up she’s gonna look the part without trying 💀💀💀💀 her face 😳😳😳
I’ll stick to the gym and healthy eating me thinks rather than have an Ozempic skeletor face 😳
skeleton GIF
Those fing eyebrows do not help ! They are hideous

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So Steve Madden is the dream brand I just spat out my cuppa tea catching up what a load of crap but you werent invited to your girl ekin su launch you defo wouldn’t have missed it if we was but your creaming yourself over getting invited to a shop opening, where’s the black tie event, I have seen ekin su launch all over my fyp you are defo not in with BPerfect anymore Steph they have seen through your s, and you have went on two Ibiza holidays without your kids have you memory loss.
I’ve only ever seen them in the bargain buckets at TK Maxx

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The fact that shes dressing in baggy clothes shows how much of a lying t she is ! If she had lost the weight without the jabs , guarantee she would be dressing to flaunt her skinny body . Personally I think shes using filters too cos she can't not use them now . Won't respond to comments asking how shes lost the weight either ...yet couldn't keep her mouth shut before . And still her daft huns follow on like shes the pied fing piper . If I was so far up a creators arse who did nothing but spout about being body confident , I wouldn't be happy at being lied to like this . I mean her journey is content . shes got do all else , but she knows she cant disclose anything as she's not gone down the legal route with them and she claims to have an ED ! Pretty sick if you ask me

Mar 8, 2024
The fact that shes dressing in baggy clothes shows how much of a lying t she is ! If she had lost the weight without the jabs , guarantee she would be dressing to flaunt her skinny body . Personally I think shes using filters too cos she can't not use them now . Won't respond to comments asking how shes lost the weight either ...yet couldn't keep her mouth shut before . And still her daft huns follow on like shes the pied fing piper . If I was so far up a creators arse who did nothing but spout about being body confident , I wouldn't be happy at being lied to like this . I mean her journey is content . shes got do all else , but she knows she cant disclose anything as she's not gone down the legal route with them and she claims to have an ED ! Pretty sick if you ask me
She’s a horror. A proper horrible lying t. She can’t say anything about her weight loss cus it’s illegal how she’s done it. She’s one sick t