Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Oh my god what a cringe the guy couldn’t get away quick enough at the end of that post 😆😆 absolutely cringing for her, overbearing t as usual and how stunning is Dorian but do keep away from Steph as you seem lovely and your content is great unlike nasty Steph. Steve Madden ceo is traumatised after meeting beefy wonder if he knows her background and you couldn’t go to ekin su launch a day earlier but chose to go to a tk maxx s brand I am mortified for you Steph ekin didn’t want your fat ass their at her event.
View attachment export_1726085909634.mov

What in the glittery fk are these he's wearing on his feet ?!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
wtf how can she possibly think it’s ok to filter a photo so much the one in the room is from a post she put up no one has edited it but like come on to do Steph it’s ridiculous now you are so damaging to other women and you need to be stopped you do not look like that.
IMG_5140.jpeg
I love my body, I love my body 🤣 no you don't VaV .. you really really don't!

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I hVe got real second hand embarrassment after the CEO video. The way she throws herself on him at the end. I just fing can’t.

I hope you’re over thinking all your interactions tomorrow beefy. Embarrassing
To cut this short the current CEO is Edward R Rosenfeld and no he isn’t there. So it’s another weak try of skidmarky

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
No but I watched Worse Ex Ever on Netflix. Episode with with Rosa Hill and her mother Mei Li was giving Steph and Mad Pam vibes. Rosa in particular with her manipulation and vicious lies which led to her mother becoming more involved planning Operation Custody. Not saying they are capable of murder but everything leading up to it for sure
i took a dive into the secret lives of mormon wives! 🔥 it’s spicy lol although there is one mean girl whitney who is Vav through and through 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Beefy on Dorian insta page 😆 she sticks out like a sore thumb with her dress sense everyone else is wearing less formal things and defo not awful shoes like beefy and you don’t look like a size 8 in Dorian video either beefy.
IMG_5146.jpeg IMG_5149.jpeg
How bad is she trying to make friends….. she’s looking at her like my dog looks at me with some ham in my hand hahahaha I can’t cope with the sheer desperation to be wanted and needed 😂😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Ok guyzzzzzz, things we have learnt from last nights event

Beefy is still a full on beef patty - picture below is enough needed, she is desperate to be thin and hates the fact she’s not as thin as she wants to be yet.
Is that possible with lipodeama?

DONT ever wear a bed sheet with your granny’s old black broche shoes she used to wear for the discos back in the 60s

DONT be jealous of these event guyzz you could have just applied yourself online to go to it 😂😂😂 ( she isn’t special )

She will most likely be dropped by Steve McFadden( sorry if it’s wrong, I don’t know the brand ) for embarrassing and trying to humiliate the CEO, yet again thinking she’s number 1

Whatever lipstick she has on - it’s s, no where to be seen in the size 6 doctored image, ( if you don’t know what doctored means beefy, it means EDITED, I know you aren’t educated so thought I’d explain )

Beefy as my daughter would say, you are such a desperate “ pick me “ the desperation physically knocks people sick, this is why you can’t keep a man… sorry a boy who plays with dolls or your second husband who had to cheat on you just to get rid of you 😂bless

P.s whilst ya reading this in your hotel bed, lonely - get a wash ya scruffy cow you look filthy constantly.

Attachments

• IMG_3106.jpeg
    IMG_3106.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 28