Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I can’t deal her this has to be an illness doing this and thinking folk won’t notice??? Like dropping 4 sizes in one night 😭😭😭
She has lost it indeed. Why is she obsessed with looking tiny??? Mrs body positivity and all that 😏💉🦬🥩
It just screams unhappy…. For someone who posts REGULARLY how happy & content she is 🙄

If you really were happy you do not have to try and convince people you are happy

she’s obsessed with looking tiny because the girls that actually challenge her on TikTok for the past year or so are all genuine size 8,10,12 and don’t have an evil looking face like hers 😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
It just screams unhappy…. For someone who posts REGULARLY how happy & content she is 🙄

If you really were happy you do not have to try and convince people you are happy

she’s obsessed with looking tiny because the girls that actually challenge her on TikTok for the past year or so are all genuine size 8,10,12 and don’t have an evil looking face like hers 😂
Honestly she’s deluded 🤣🤣 and that’s true about the girls so who’s the jealous one Beefy? I’m howling at TL this morning ‘14 stones in one day’ 🤣🤣🤣 she is far from happy 😏😏😏 editing pics like that.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Imagine if she seen that video of her trying to humiliate that man & tagging the CEO…. I’m sure she would influence her being dropped 😂😂
Just imagine her talking to an actual CEO aswell:

"So yeah, I've started my own company and yeah I have like 2 employees under me and yeah so I'm basically like a QVC presenter and yeah sell any old tat and everything is IN........CREDIBLE and yeah so my mad maw and my wee granny yeah I employ them so yeah"
Meanwhile throwing her hands around like she's a traffic marshall at Heathrow airport.

Mar 11, 2024
uk

"So yeah, I've started my own company and yeah I have like 2 employees under me and yeah so I'm basically like a QVC presenter and yeah sell any old tat and everything is IN........CREDIBLE and yeah so my mad maw and my wee granny yeah I employ them so yeah"
Meanwhile throwing her hands around like she's a traffic marshall at Heathrow airport.
😂😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

He wouldn’t have been able to understand her to be fair he looks confused and bored already in that video he’s thinking ‘what the do is this absolute weapon’ 🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s still gonna edit her photos when she’s thin on top. She is also never going to lose the weight she wants on the bottom because of the shape she is so she’s gonna remain unhappy no matter what.

The ozempic face is literally irreversible. No amount of filler is gonna replace loose collagen. You aren’t losing weight Steph you’re literally losing muscle tone and structure… by the day.