Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
The insta story pic from this morning. Wow she’s getting a face like a junkie. All sucked in under the eyes big massive jaws and teeth.

It’s quite shocking actually. But hey. Anything to be thin. It’s clearly the be all and end all for heher.
All that skincare she "promotes" and she sleeps in a full face of makeup 🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_072016_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_072016_Instagram.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 90
Jul 22, 2024
scotland
Oh my god what a cringe the guy couldn’t get away quick enough at the end of that post 😆😆 absolutely cringing for her, overbearing t as usual and how stunning is Dorian but do keep away from Steph as you seem lovely and your content is great unlike nasty Steph. Steve Madden ceo is traumatised after meeting beefy wonder if he knows her background and you couldn’t go to ekin su launch a day earlier but chose to go to a tk maxx s brand I am mortified for you Steph ekin didn’t want your fat ass their at her event.
View attachment export_1726085909634.mov
That was probably the unfunniest trend there ever was, when it was apparently a trend! She should genuinely get cancelled for that tiktok alone 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Ok so this editing took me less than 30 seconds look at the original pic in both and that’s with literally no knowledge of how to do editing and 30 seconds I know I haven’t done it as perfect as you beefy but just shows you edit ALL of your pics if a novice like me can do it in 30 seconds 😉

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION I EDITED HER TO LOOK THIN LIKE SHE DOES 😂😂 BEFORE THE TROLLS SAY I EDITED THE ORIGINAL TO LOOK BIGGER 😂😂

Miss body confidence ✌🏼

Well my morning browsing is done, got to get to my real job 😂

Attachments

• IMG_6728.jpeg
    IMG_6728.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3106.jpeg
    IMG_3106.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 85
Mar 8, 2024
Just leaving these side by side so she knows WE ARE NOT DELUDED LIKE HER HUNS

Your gut is busting out Steph and on your edited pic you have made your dress look baggy like ya tits
She has pull in knickers on.. the dress is bet on to her.. I wear pull in knickers too cus I have a belly.. no one cares. The fact she’s edited the dress to be baggy when it’s obvious it’s not is embarrassing.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
How weird a commmet hope to bump into you her Huns are wild 😆 and please do tell Steph as it’s not clean eating and exercise as you would have shown that.
IMG_5150.jpeg IMG_5151.jpeg
Queue new stalker content coming to her tiktok soon...."omg guyzzzzzz I spotted someone last night from my window cause yeah you know i dont have any blinds and yeah I'm sure she was going through my bin guyzzzz yeah and yeah PC plum is coming out at 1pm today and yeah GRWM while i slap my gorjuzzz toxic blusher on my face yeah #glowing"

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How bad is she trying to make friends….. she’s looking at her like my dog looks at me with some ham in my hand hahahaha I can’t cope with the sheer desperation to be wanted and needed 😂😂😂

She is such a try hard. I just seen that Nadia thorburn was also with Steve Madden at the Nta. She looked bloody amazing ❤️❤️🥰

May 24, 2024
The World
Ok so this editing took me less than 30 seconds look at the original pic in both and that’s with literally no knowledge of how to do editing and 30 seconds I know I haven’t done it as perfect as you beefy but just shows you edit ALL of your pics if a novice like me can do it in 30 seconds 😉

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION I EDITED HER TO LOOK THIN LIKE SHE DOES 😂😂 BEFORE THE TROLLS SAY I EDITED THE ORIGINAL TO LOOK BIGGER 😂😂

Miss body confidence ✌🏼

Well my morning browsing is done, got to get to my real job 😂
It will be body tune app or something similar she has used. You can line it up with your height and width, then use the slide tool to decrease or increase your width!
She’s a nutcase to think people won’t notice… and doesn’t give a hoot if they do.
She’s ok with lying, it comes natural to her, so she’s ok with a false image. It’s all self gratification

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Another disclosure from beefy re the skinny jags.

Got her period early. And she’s self proclaimed always regular.

Well well well. Have a read Steph. The immense pressure you’re putting your body under is the answer.